BYE BYE bow tie HELLO BLUE OVAL

eastern

Reaction score
Took a road trip to a horse show this weekend in Ohio and traded my chevy utility in and am getting a new 2012 crew cab daully. They are building it as I speak and they are going to deliver it in a couple weeks. Man I can't wait. Already have an 08 and love it. I think I am going to have to make a few calls for some aftermarket stuff.:thumbsup:

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Good call. That horse show was awesome this past weekend. I got sucked into looking at a thousand different horse trailers with the gf. It was an awesome weekend tho.

eastern

Reaction score
Good call. That horse show was awesome this past weekend. I got sucked into looking at a thousand different horse trailers with the gf. It was an awesome weekend tho.

Hell I only go to look at the trucks and trailers. We start looking at the horses I end up with another one. and I forgot about the sale this past weekend. I kept my wife out of there.

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Hell I only go to look at the trucks and trailers. We start looking at the horses I end up with another one. and I forgot about the sale this past weekend. I kept my wife out of there.

Ya I tried to stay away from the sale aswell. I dont need anymore animals. I really dont need another truck or trailer but it is always nice to look and see how much some people are willing to spend on over priced stuff haha

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
I went as well, you should of seen the heads turn when they heard the straight piped 6.7 echoing off the trailers. LMAO

Seems like Q.H.C is shrinking, not as big as it used to be.

eastern

Reaction score
Still waiting:fustrate: this sucks can only sit and read about the 6.7. Brand new truck paid in full sitting at dealer waiting for body :wtf:. Should have brought the truck home with me at least I could have been driving it.

eastern

Reaction score
holy **** just got a call and my truck is on its way out from Ohio to NY. IF it is true I will be heading north snowmobiling with it this weekend. I forgot what it looks like.

eastern

Reaction score
Well finally got my truck in and would you guess the wrong utility body on it. At least I get to drive it. Have about 1500 miles on it and want to tune it. Talked to Mike @KEM for a bit, delt with him when he worked with the other tuner company and am steering towards him but not sure if I should go with the green tunes or delete. I can't go to crazy with this truck because of the weight I will be hauling in the utility box, also My wife will kick my ass if start breaking this truck. people who have green tunes how do like them. My concern is to much restriction leaving all that emission crap on the truck.

eastern

Reaction score
Finally got around to cleaning it, Here is my do not tune truck. Ya sure 1500 miles and already called KEM LOL 714.JPG

eastern

Reaction score
I am going to order KEM's green tunes and maybe put my 22.5 on it. Always loved the look of the Dewalt truck . Then I can get a different set of rims for my 6.4.

Latest posts

Members online