camaro influenced style

Wayne

Reaction score
:clapping: I figured all the guys still sporting mullets and giant sideburns might like the current look of my truck.:badidea: A few of the other guys at work got a good laugh here. I just bolted up some 37's and black wheels to better visualize how it'll look, and make sure I still want black wheels after the lift, and 37's end up on it. Enjoy
2012-01-13_13-33-10_232.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
I feel compelled to tell everyone that Wayne is actually lying when he says "just bolted up some 37's and black wheels to better visualize how it'll look" and has actually been dreaming of this set up since he bought the truck. He has no future plans. That is all.

LOL

BFT

Reaction score
That's not what I heard. I heard he was interested in a 6" lift and 37's on a particular truck...
carparts024.jpg

Wayne

Reaction score
I feel compelled to tell everyone that Wayne is actually lying when he says "just bolted up some 37's and black wheels to better visualize how it'll look" and has actually been dreaming of this set up since he bought the truck. He has no future plans. That is all.

LOL

Seriously!:cursing: I told you not to let the cat out of the bag.:flush: I'm not inviting you to my birthday party now:slap:

Wayne

Reaction score

Wayne

Reaction score
if the jesters look cheap it's because they were. $500 for the set is tough to beat, especially with my fundage. BMF's are just not in the cards for me as much as I like 'em.

Latest posts

Members online