Can the stock pump maintain 30% nozzles?

pog

Reaction score
1.5 hrs n counting... Someones having too much fun LOL

White_monster

Reaction score
Well not the results we were hoping for. On the xrace tune I could only maintain 23,400psi rail pressure. That's with 60's, stock hpfp, Elite stage 2 low pressure system, ported rails. I was able to maintain rail pressure while cruising but once I layer into it it would drop to 22,600psi then climb to 23,400psi. Rail pressure would drop off and then pick up again so it was trying but there's just not enough volume output in that pump to keep up. That being said I would say xstreet is bordering on the limit of the stock pump. So theres the info you guys were looking for, sorry I didn't log the runs as I was busy keeping it on the road since it was a little slick were I was driving.

pog

Reaction score
Poor little pump was pumping its heart out. Thanks shane.

White_monster

Reaction score
Yup, different tunes may act different thou but it looks like the stock pump can only hold 60's on the xstreet and who knows how long it can last at the duty cycle.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
Thanks Shane , also just wondering if you are running Erics newest tune version 3.01 ?

Last edited:

HD F250

Reaction score
Thanks Shane, I needed this info so I can decide on HFPF fuel upgrades especially if I go larger than my tow powers.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Well not the results we were hoping for. On the xrace tune I could only maintain 23,400psi rail pressure. That's with 60's, stock hpfp, Elite stage 2 low pressure system, ported rails. I was able to maintain rail pressure while cruising but once I layer into it it would drop to 22,600psi then climb to 23,400psi. Rail pressure would drop off and then pick up again so it was trying but there's just not enough volume output in that pump to keep up. That being said I would say xstreet is bordering on the limit of the stock pump. So theres the info you guys were looking for, sorry I didn't log the runs as I was busy keeping it on the road since it was a little slick were I was driving.

That's not terrible tho.

I bet that is still making more power than xstreet

I.think that's good news...

The reason it drops like that is because the volume valve goes 96% fast and the pressure valve slowely compensates to reach full rail.

Honestly 23400 is great for a stock pump and nozzles

Mine would only do 18k with 110s and an air dog
Some days it would do 20k but that's the Best it would do.

The best way would be to.get a tune that's like 2.15 or so to maintain full pressure and Max ow for the nozzle

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
What do you guys think about the old elite modded hpfp and 85s? Id like to a bigger pump but id rather do 85s with this pump and get a ported intake manifold if I can

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Ya that's what I thought to but back then they also said the stock pump couldn't fuel 60s. Mayne ill wait for the mew elite DIY kit. Dual fuelers is overkill for a daily driver and I don't trust the industrial pump

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

HD F250

Reaction score
Ya that's what I thought to but back then they also said the stock pump couldn't fuel 60s. Mayne ill wait for the mew elite DIY kit. Dual fuelers is overkill for a daily driver and I don't trust the industrial pump

I am thinking about the same thing, if I dont go to dual fuelers.

Latest posts

Members online