• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Capt Murica up for sale

matt92idi

Reaction score
This is off topic but have you ever been stopped for that license plate thats side ways in the grille? I hate the fact that we have to have a front one but Delaware and other surrounding states don't.

Wayne

Reaction score
GLWS LOL I've been sort of trying to sell mine for a real long time. I even went through the hassle of putting it mostly back to stock, and now it's too practical to get rid of, so I quit trying, This way I don't have near the money tied up into a project I'm burned out on. Money from parts sold is funding the new project. Not a bad route to consider if you don't sell as is. Just remember how much freakin' work it was to get it where it is, and how much it will take to un-do all the coolness.

Wayne

Reaction score
I'm interested in knowing more about the modded single pump. Are they even for sale? I'm hoping to put one on my excursion when I get it running (hoping to kill the work stock class here as they have loose rules), and would rather not roll the dice on the IIS unit with it's track record.

Wayne

Reaction score
Hmmm. Kinda wondering if Mike blocked me... :lookaround: it was a serious question as I haven't heard or seen anything on any modded k16 besides industrial. I know a lot of people like to buy stockish trucks and build them rather than buy one all done up, but this sure looks like an inexpensive way to get all the goodies with a really nice truck. I hope she sells as-is. If would sure be a bummer to know it's back to stock, and hauling cattle on the weekend or something really distant from what it is now.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Hmmm. Kinda wondering if Mike blocked me... :lookaround: it was a serious question as I haven't heard or seen anything on any modded k16 besides industrial. I know a lot of people like to buy stockish trucks and build them rather than buy one all done up, but this sure looks like an inexpensive way to get all the goodies with a really nice truck. I hope she sells as-is. If would sure be a bummer to know it's back to stock, and hauling cattle on the weekend or something really distant from what it is now.

It already hauls donkeys now.LOLLOL

madman1234509

Reaction score
Not to derail, but Wayne, Mike has been testing these modded k16 pumps that mpd has been working on. There are 2 versions. One that can maintain 60% nozzles, and one that can maintain 100% nozzles on a 2.0 Or 2.2 tune I believe. They claim they are made fro new, not remaned pumps...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.