CCV reroute kit for the workin man...

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
The nipple would get welded into the exhaust pipe just pass the tran's crossmember, how ever it can be used as a draft tube or routed to a catch can if you don't want to connect it to the exhaust.

skevac

Reaction score
Aren't you concerned about restriction by reducing from the factory 1" CCV hose down to 10 AN which is 5/8" hose for your system???

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Aren't you concerned about restriction by reducing from the factory 1" CCV hose down to 10 AN which is 5/8" hose for your system???

No, your factory 1" hose is all of 4" long. Our #10 line is 6 feet long. This allows more than enough flow while maintaing velocity. And when our scavenger fitting is connected to the exhaust the scavenging affect of the exhaust flow will move the CCV even more. I believe a #16 hose would slow down flow.

Viking

Reaction score
The 7.3 will be coming also. Were working on both right now. Unfortunately the 7.3 will have a higher price due to the CCV itself costing more in parts.

I figured it would cost more, after seeing the 6.0 kit I wanna run a kit from you guys for my truck. Mark me down for the first public kit.

dieseljosh07

Reaction score
Update: Waiting on shipment of fittings and hoses to arrive then the 6.0 kits will be done. We'll have installation pics posted as soon as possible. We also have a alternative fitting for the 6.4 kits available that routes the hose 180 degrees from the housing to give more clearance to those that gave a single turbo set-up

11STROKER

Reaction score
Update: Waiting on shipment of fittings and hoses to arrive then the 6.0 kits will be done. We'll have installation pics posted as soon as possible. We also have a alternative fitting for the 6.4 kits available that routes the hose 180 degrees from the housing to give more clearance to those that gave a single turbo set-up

prototype worked great Josh. big thanks to Ricky and Josh for the help. also fellow members not sure if you guys are aware but ricky and josh are in the process of building me trac bars for the sled pull truck. pics coming soon pm me for more info

8luggin

Reaction score
prototype worked great Josh. big thanks to Ricky and Josh for the help. also fellow members not sure if you guys are aware but ricky and josh are in the process of building me trac bars for the sled pull truck. pics coming soon pm me for more info

thats what i need guy. im trying to get a killatory against the dmax fags

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Thanks again for the quick shipping Ricky

43c9e43a.jpg

456c3f8b.jpg

4tonGT40

Reaction score
DH CCV 6.0

We have the 6.0 kits ready.Sorry it took so long but my supplier has been Slow shipping the parts I need to make them. These kits include, New OEM CCV, 4 new O-rings, hose and ends, ready to install with all hardware needed including the block off plug for your intake. Thanks
4a5095f3.jpg

$295.00

4tonGT40

Reaction score
looks awesome. have one question though. what would be the best option for us with 03 and early 04 6.0's
Honestly Josh would be better to chime in on this, but im hoping that we can buy just the elbow out of the valve cover and modify it to suit your needs. I will work with Josh on this asap.

Latest posts

Members online