Chevy towing mirrors

TyCorr

Reaction score
I need to Google and see if i can find the 70s ford with 08 mirrors. Awesome.

KYpatriot

Reaction score
Hey come on now. I love my orginal four post flip outs. I see all this new stuff and i think of that tommy lee jones line from no country for old men- "signs and wonders" he said, signs and wonders.

Then again, ive been told im just like walt from gran torino, so maybe modern fashion isnt my forte.

Hey, if you like em, and you can see with em, they are good mirrors. Besides, id rather see a mirror from an 86 dodge baler wired onto a ford work truck than the latest chrome and plastic $75k toy bought with daddys money in the gated subdivision that will never get dirty and only hauls vegan groceries from whole foods..

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
I'll play. SuperDuty mirrors mounted on an OBS. This has got to be the NICEST install of SuperDuty mirrors I have seen and they still look like S H I T. Then factor in the HUGE blind spot where the wing window used to be. I don't care if it was a 08+ mirror, it would still mount the same and look like the same S H I T
33107Inside_view_drivers_door_zps0db467d2.jpg

33107Front_view_zps84974ab7.jpg

33107Side_view_drivers_side_zps6b98c975.jpg

33107Back_view_passenger_side_zps89ff77f8.jpg

33107Rear_view_zpsf4890201.jpg

33107Inside_view_passengers_door_zps8e5b4ab3.jpg

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Hey come on now. I love my orginal four post flip outs. I see all this new stuff and i think of that tommy lee jones line from no country for old men- "signs and wonders" he said, signs and wonders.

Then again, ive been told im just like walt from gran torino, so maybe modern fashion isnt my forte.

Hey, if you like em, and you can see with em, they are good mirrors. Besides, id rather see a mirror from an 86 dodge baler wired onto a ford work truck than the latest chrome and plastic $75k toy bought with daddys money in the gated subdivision that will never get dirty and only hauls vegan groceries from whole foods..

Hey, you made a few good points!

TyCorr

Reaction score
Diesel brad- who would mount the mirror back that far? It looks stupid mostly because the mirror needs pushed forward, a lot.

Whatever. Throw duramax mirrors on your 25 year old trucks.

Diesel_Brad

Reaction score
Diesel brad- who would mount the mirror back that far? It looks stupid mostly because the mirror needs pushed forward, a lot.

Look at the view from drivers seat to passenger mirror and tell me again how far forward it can go.

I agree the chevy mirror does not go. But the ford mirror is Worse

Latest posts

Members online