• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

CL find - 1996 Ford F250 7.3 Diesel 4X4 - $12500 (Warrenton,VA)

hfoote

Reaction score
Up in my neck of the woods! I think I've seen this truck driving around before. Always very clean and well kept!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

HD F250

Reaction score
Up in my neck of the woods! I think I've seen this truck driving around before. Always very clean and well kept!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, looks like it is spotless. If it were cheaper and I had a garage, I might jump on it for tow pig.

AllanB

Reaction score
That price might seem a little high. But on the flip side, if it were mine. I would be asking at least that much for it. If it is in the condition that it appears to be. If it has had regular maintenance, I am sure she has a lot more miles left in her.

HD F250

Reaction score
I just posted it because I know some people on this forum have a thing for the older trucks and they are hard to find in good shape.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Nice truck but damn, around these parts that is 6-7000 dollar truck, nobody wants a ext cab that doesn't have rear doors anymore, looks clean though. I sold my ccsb last year with 283k on it and finally got 3700 out of it, granted it was a 2wd but it had a new bradford built bed on it and almost new rubber.

AllanB

Reaction score
It might have a lot of miles. But around where I live that truck would bring at least $10,500 easy. To me, asking $12,500 is not at all out of the ball park. If it has never been repainted, anyone should be able to see it has been maliciously cared for. I see 1996 Toyotas around where I live go for $6K. I would sure like to pick a few of these trucks up, in that condition for $6K. I went back to look again, and that truck is in immaculate condition.

HD F250

Reaction score
It might have a lot of miles. But around where I live that truck would bring at least $10,500 easy. To me, asking $12,500 is not at all out of the ball park. If it has never been repainted, anyone should be able to see it has been maliciously cared for. I see 1996 Toyotas around where I live go for $6K. I would sure like to pick a few of these trucks up, in that condition for $6K. I went back to look again, and that truck is in immaculate condition.

I agree, anybody has one for sale for $6k this clean can PM and I will buy it. ***ker is clean and shiny with original paint!

Latest posts

Members online