Clearnace for 37/22s

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I know there was a thread a while back that I can't seem to find now was discussing 22s and 35s/37s. If someone could link me to that I could probably find my answer there.

Right now I have 325/50/22 Trail Grapplers sitting in the garage waiting on 22x10.5 -12mm Novakanes to arrive. I have a 2.5" level. How much work would be involved if I were to step up to a 37x13.5 Mud Grappler? Could I do it with my current setup or would I have to go up (which I really don't want to do)?

I'm currently running a 37x13.5x20 on the factory wheels with rubbing on the radius arm at full lock but nowhere else. I'm guessing if I were to run a 37" Mud Grappler on Novakanes then I'd be hitting the bumper. I just don't know how bad it would be.

TXAG07

Reaction score
I think pulling the fender liner back and possibly bumper shimming you will be fine. That offset will help you out on the radius arms. Those Mud Grapplers are meaty though. Haven't seen that combo yet.

If it give you too much rubbing, get some of those small spacer from PMF or the 1" PMF or TEI. Definitely be good then.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Mud Grapplers do have some pretty good sidewall lugs, but I don't foresee that really being an issue. If its just some bumper shimming and liner trimming I can deal with that.

This is a 37/20 combo but you can get the idea. Ram them in a 37 on my last truck and loved them.

Attachments

• Mud grap1.JPG
    Mud grap1.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Mud grap2.JPG
    Mud grap2.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 39

Latest posts

Members online