Clutch Pedal Bushing

sniper_101

Reaction score
Anyone have a better solution than the factory plastic clip/bushing? Like a metal heim joint or something?

Glad I kept the one from my last clutch system because the one I was running was about 1 gear change from failure.

Thanks guys

97BambiBasherPSD

Reaction score
the clutch rod bushing may not be your only issue. i just put the kit on from Complete Performance and now the bushings on the shaft are toasted

sniper_101

Reaction score
the clutch rod bushing may not be your only issue. i just put the kit on from Complete Performance and now the bushings on the shaft are toasted

Could you clarify which ones you're talking about? Trying to think of which ones you mean, but can't think of anything.

Dieselfever

Reaction score

That is another reason I pull the whole pedal assembly, I also replace the clutch shaft bushings if the rod and housing aren't worn out. If they are then the whole thing was ~$120 from Ford IIRC

That is on OBS trucks, the SD's don't seem to wear as bad for some reason so they are usually good

Latest posts

Members online