Strokin6.4

Reaction score
7a3a8y8y.jpg
nube4ebe.jpg
udazezaz.jpg
ny9usude.jpg
vamudevu.jpg
y8e6a9e4.jpg

Most recent pics 2.5" level (haven't had time to do back), IDP badges and red reflectors. You can see how much it changed over time. Rims, tint, steps, cab lights, Harleys, different rims etc lol
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
When I first got it and now

Attachments

• Turkey Run!! 035.jpg
    Turkey Run!! 035.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
  • Memorial '11 038.jpg
    Memorial '11 038.jpg
    965.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Memorial '11 043.jpg
    Memorial '11 043.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Shes an old beater truck, But Ive tried cleanin her up... Lived as a farm truck for 200000 miles before I started to resurrect er... Gotta be honest the Banshee bar is Hand built Myself but the Steps are PUTCO stainless boards... Bought em few years back Love em.. Easy to keep clean n never rust! Only thing I did to em is add LED "courtesy" lights on em

FlatbedCowboy

Reaction score
Shes an old beater truck, But Ive tried cleanin her up... Lived as a farm truck for 200000 miles before I started to resurrect er... Gotta be honest the Banshee bar is Hand built Myself but the Steps are PUTCO stainless boards... Bought em few years back Love em.. Easy to keep clean n never rust! Only thing I did to em is add LED "courtesy" lights on em

Alright cool man, I think Im going to try and build a set cause I cant ever find a pair that I actually like! I have been wanting a set like Zaairman had on his truck but those are like $600 a set, and there is no way Im paying that. So buildin a set seems like the best option

Zaairman

Reaction score
I have been wanting a set like Zaairman had on his truck but those are like $600 a set, and there is no way Im paying that. So buildin a set seems like the best option

Mine are the factory Ford bars off a crew cab... Girlfriend's dad had them sitting in his garage, nearly brand new.

FlatbedCowboy

Reaction score
Mine are the factory Ford bars off a crew cab... Girlfriend's dad had them sitting in his garage, nearly brand new.

Day I brought it home...

250001.jpg

I meant these ones, I think a company called Bremen makes them, I have pretty much given up on finding a pair for a decent price. I just want something different than everyone else, so Ill probably just build somethin and throw them on. oh well:lame:

Zaairman

Reaction score
Did you have to re drill the holes on the board for the mounts

The farthest back ones need the holes moved. I actually have never drilled the holes. The bars are resting on the rear most bracket.

I meant these ones, I think a company called Bremen makes them, I have pretty much given up on finding a pair for a decent price. I just want something different than everyone else, so Ill probably just build somethin and throw them on. oh well:lame:

LOL. I had them on Craigslist for awhile, then cut them up and threw them away. You don't want those. They're junk and make your truck rust. They don't seal to the body, they trap dirt and grime.

FlatbedCowboy

Reaction score
LOL. I had them on Craigslist for awhile, then cut them up and threw them away. You don't want those. They're junk and make your truck rust. They don't seal to the body, they trap dirt and grime.

Oh geeze good thing I didnt buy a new set and waste $600!

Zaairman

Reaction score
What amount of window tint is on your truck?

5% brow, 18% up front, ??? on rear side doors, if I had to guess I'd say 18-20% over factory tint, then factory tint on the rear. The sun was shining directly at the front of the truck in that photo. I want to get the rear glass darker and do 50% on the front glass.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.