• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Complete Crew Cab OBS interior

Jacob 76

Reaction score
Gray cloth interior XLT, I'd say condition is 8/10. The driver seat has some wear on the outer edge and the center console/seat has some cigarette burns from the previous owner. The smell is completely gone, I've had the truck for 5 years and worked very hard to get the smell out. It has a new passenger side dash pad that is slightly darker than the stock plastic. I'm completely gutting it and putting in a fiberglass dash and wiring it myself so literally everything inside the cab is for sale; carpet, seats, dash, steering wheel, gauge cluster, electrical, you get the idea. Also for sale is all my Autometer Ultra Lite gauges that you see in the pictures along with the pillar pod. Gauges are; 5" Tach, 2 1/16" - digital pyro, mechanical pyro, electric oil pressure, volts, HPOP, 2 5/8" - mechanical water temp, 60 psi "Blower Pressure" boost gauge, electric fuel pressure. The only components I'm keeping are the headliner and perimeter plastic pieces around the doors, windshield, and back of cab. I honestly don't want to breakdown everything into prices so $1,500 plus shipping for everything minus the Autometers or make offers on the things you want. I'll get pictures up later today or tomorrow.

Jacob 970-531-7783 Call after 6pm (mountain time) or text whenever

joe d

Reaction score
How much for the drver inner door pannel.. If its forsale shipped to 48161 thanks.

Jacob 76

Reaction score
Dammit now I feel like an a$$hole. I typed that during lunch and forgot about the doors. I'm trying to find a complete set of XL doors so I have crank windows instead of electric. So until I can get a set of those doors, the door components are not for sale, sorry about that. If anybody knows where I can get a set of all four crank window doors, regardless of the color, let me know.

Here are the gauges that I have picture of already. I'll try and get pictures of the rest of the interior tonight. I didnt have the HPOP gauge when I took these. There is also a column pod for a manual for sale.
1335525797.jpg

1335525662.jpg

Last edited:

ghohouston

Reaction score
I need a NON CRACKED dash bezel, without any holes in it, and also the grey panel below the steering column, without cracks or holes, if you have either or both of them.

Jacob 76

Reaction score
The steering wheel is a little haggard. It's got 309,xxx miles on it.

The bezel is in good shape, you can see where the hole for my DP Tuner was but other than that it's good. Gray plastic panel below steering column is perfect.

ghohouston

Reaction score
The hole for your dp tuner isnt a big deal, isnt that just a blank plate that screws in anyways? If so, ill buy both, as lont as priced okay.

thatdude

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Dammit now I feel like an a$$hole. I typed that during lunch and forgot about the doors. I'm trying to find a complete set of XL doors so I have crank windows instead of electric. So until I can get a set of those doors, the door components are not for sale, sorry about that. If anybody knows where I can get a set of all four crank window doors, regardless of the color, let me know.

Here are the gauges that I have picture of already. I'll try and get pictures of the rest of the interior tonight. I didnt have the HPOP gauge when I took these. There is also a column pod for a manual for sale.
1335525797.jpg

1335525662.jpg

If you're still trying to make that happen I just converted my XL to an XLT so I could sell my old door panels if you want them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.