Compound question

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Where are you guys getting your oil supply for the LP turbo? Would it be wise to tap into the original turbo supply or a different source?

MorganY

Reaction score
Yes sir. Plenty, way more than needed. I have -6 all the way to both chargers, it's overkill. Some guys actually use restrictor at the inlet because they feel that there is windage from so much oil.

strokin6L

Reaction score
You can cut the factory one and add compression fitting. I built my oil supply line from the factory line for my 64mm non vgt I was running. Just used the part that goes into the oil cooler cover and cut the rest off. Added a compression fitting and turned it into a braided stainless feed line. I can post a pic if you'd like.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
You can cut the factory one and add compression fitting. I built my oil supply line from the factory line for my 64mm non vgt I was running. Just used the part that goes into the oil cooler cover and cut the rest off. Added a compression fitting and turned it into a braided stainless feed line. I can post a pic if you'd like.

Cool thx, ya pics are always nice:thumbsup:

strokin6L

Reaction score
Here's what I did Oliver. The first three pics are of the line that came with that 64mm non vgt I use to run. A fitting was soldered to the factory line that was cut. It was a tad short so I made my own line(pic 4).

Attachments

• 196.JPG
    196.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 197.JPG
    197.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 198.JPG
    198.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG