Conflicting info on wheel/tires size. Need help

Newdadkel

Reaction score
Relatively new to site, but respect forum members opinions on various topics that I have been following.
I am looking at upgrading from my current 20" Fuel hostage to 22x12 American Force. I have a 4.5" Carli lift on my 2014 F250 Platinum.
One shop states that there is no problem with fit/rubbing on the 22x12, and another shop is recommending only 22x10 due to rubbing. Just wanted to get your guys opinions on this before I invest this much on wheels/tires. Would prefer -25 offset over -44. Thanks

WHY NOT

Reaction score
At worst pull the fender liners back and space the bumper out a bit. Shouldn't be much of an issue. 6.0L Stroker on here runs 20x12 -51 offset and 325's on his Carli 4.5. Just had to space the bumper a little to clear them. The wheels stick out further and they are taller than what you are looking at.

atthelake27

Reaction score
Just did this on my 2016, 4.5" Carli lift, AF 22x12s and Toyo 325/50/22 tires. It did rub very slightly on the bumper support bracket. I put a spacer on the front bumper about 1/2" and now I'm good. And by the way I LOVE the look of my truck and i'm sure you will too. Post pics when you get it finished!!

Newdadkel

Reaction score
Great to know atthelake27 since it sounds like we have about the same setup. Just changed the front bumper to Fab Four which gave me a few inches more clearance on the front. Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Members online