Congrats to Craig@MPD on the Diesel Power feature!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Congrats to Craig on the article. Your truck is impressive to say the least bud!!!

blackmonster

Reaction score
Congrats Craig. The 4R is 100% the way to go. Guys i saw a post were somebody said the 4R would not be for them because of the cruis and PRND. That is just a wiring thing that has to be finished. Once finished it will all work.

MINK

Reaction score
Congrats Craig. The 4R is 100% the way to go. Guys i saw a post were somebody said the 4R would not be for them because of the cruis and PRND. That is just a wiring thing that has to be finished. Once finished it will all work.

100% way to go my ass.

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
100% way to go my ass.

I don't understand.. If guys are having trouble getting the 4r to hold Theres no way in hell a 5r will ever. Not drag racing on a paved track with a 7000++ pound truck at these power levels. we all know the 4r is a stronger setup period.
Get over it.

And congrats Craig!

MINK

Reaction score
Since this is a thread congratulating Craig on his spread in DPM, I think what Mink was trying to say is.... WAY TO GO Craig!! :)

Yes, this LOL
I don't understand.. If guys are having trouble getting the 4r to hold Theres no way in hell a 5r will ever. Not drag racing on a paved track with a 7000++ pound truck at these power levels. we all know the 4r is a stronger setup period.
Get over it.

And congrats Craig!

So because a few trucks trans havnt held all the suddon means the 5r wont hold period, really?

I truelly believe the 5r can hold just as well, regardless what you say we are talking high hp and high weight....things will always break but to say one is obsolete is plain stupid.

Get over it.

I'm done arguing here, take it elsewhere with your guys bold 100% statement bs.

78f100

Reaction score
Congrats Craig, just got my mag in the mail and was like hey I know that truck. You do some cool work, good job!

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Always been a fan of the cabelas truck, with black wheels. Super fast truck and congrats on the spread-- the pic with Brian is nasty too!!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. Not many people know about cabelas addition when it had the factory cables stickers on the bed everyone would ask me if I just put the stickers on... On difference is seats and gun and ammo safe

Sent from my BatmoCharged iPhone

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Thanks guys.. Not many people know about cabelas addition when it had the factory cables stickers on the bed everyone would ask me if I just put the stickers on... On difference is seats and gun and ammo safe

Sent from my BatmoCharged iPhone

I wish I could find the gun case for my truck lol. I love the Cabelas trucks but couldn't find any in my price range when I picked this hog up.

BFT

Reaction score
I only seen one cabelas, which was featured years ago in DP mag. Did they come with the wheels black, or was that done by you guys?

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I wish I knew how to trouble shoot and figure out all the bugs in getting the first 4r in our trucks, All By Myself.

Latest posts

Members online