Creampie Build

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Actually, your truck doesn't look much lower than mine - if any - now that I compare the two... what did you do to lower it?

Attachments

• 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 205

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
i put 2" drop shackles in the rear and pulled the overload spring. I can't go any lower in the front because my downpipe for the low pressure turbo is in the wheel well.

your truck looks good! i like the color.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
That's right! I forgot about the downpipe dilemma you guys had... and thank you! Yeah, the color looks pretty awesome in certain lights. There's a lot of pearl to it. I definitely dig it.

What's next for your build? Anything new? I really like your setup - a compound turbo RCSB... that's just awesome. I plan on taking my truck to the track next month, I'm not looking for anything spectacular... it's only got a canned SCT tune on it, Bill's Herc 100 FICM tune, and exhaust. I'm also rocking the ZF6 transmission - so it shifts nowhere near as fast as a 5R. I'm interested to see what the trap speed is though... and how much the truck weighs.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
trying to decide if i'm going to do wheels or interior next. I've got seats picked out and carpet already BUT there are some SWEET gloss black and machined wheels that are pretty tempting as well. they'll both get done...just need to choose which goes first. all the piping is going to get coated soon as well. I need to get an intake from Absolute but I need to water my money tree some more. I'm thinking about toying with the turbo setup some but not sure yet. hell it's only been about 3-4 mo but i just can't leave it alone. if I do, I'll get bored and get rid of it lol.

I think you'll be surprised how quick it is with just a tune. I'm definitely interested to see what it weighs. i still haven't gotten mine on a scale yet.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Interior is next for me, I need a sound system! I'm still deciding on what seats to get and all that jazz. I managed to find a center console (not an 08+ console though) for $40, it's the black one with carbon fiber lid. It's in great shape. I'll either use it, or sell it - I'd like to redo the interior all black, with black/silver captain's chairs.

You're absolutely right, the truck is pretty quick with just a canned tune. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will roast the tires if you don't back out of it. Ha! Brings a smile to my face every time... then I've got to buy new tires. That kinda sucks.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
thanks gents. here's a few more of the PMF track bars. I'm done with adding any more white to the truck. I think it has just the right amount. anything else will be black or polished.

IMG_2333_zps5e32e93e.jpg

IMG_2329_zps3a516bea.jpg

IMG_2327_zps1ae2640c.jpg

IMG_2328_zps305d1a97.jpg

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Looks good man. Thing is going to look awesome on some wheels... This makes me want to chop my daily 7.3 to a shorty so badly haha

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
earned it's keep this weekend. first time out with the boat and had no issues towing...barely breaks 1000 degrees. no problems pulling the boat up the ramp either. this tow tune is nice...might leave it in for a while haha!

20130722_075151_zps6b86e96e.jpg

20130722_075133_zps4abcf06e.jpg

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sweet! so when does my invitation to come down and go out on the boat go out?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.