custom tunes from demonic

dseitler

Reaction score
I have both GearHead and Elite. I always liked the GearHead tune and still do but Tadd's tune has one hell of midrange pop and pulls real hard. I would not count Elite out by any means and for the cost of these Tunes I would buy them all and pick your personal favorite. IMO the Tune is the most important part of what we all do. If I don't try them all I feel Im missing out on something that might be more tailored for my driving style. They are both No 1 in my book.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I have both GearHead and Elite. I always liked the GearHead tune and still do but Tadd's tune has one hell of midrange pop and pulls real hard. I would not count Elite out by any means and for the cost of these Tunes I would buy them all and pick your personal favorite. IMO the Tune is the most important part of what we all do. If I don't try them all I feel Im missing out on something that might be more tailored for my driving style. They are both No 1 in my book.
Yeah In a perfect world everyone is rich or custom tunes are free. Lol But in this world that would cost 1k easily to buy everyone's tunes ontop of the $1500 tuner.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There isn't much difference in power in stock turbo tunes.shifting and driving characteristics is where a good tuner shines on a stock 6.7.

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
There isn't much difference in power in stock turbo tunes.shifting and driving characteristics is where a good tuner shines on a stock 6.7.

Dads, truck runs Gearhead tunes and it drives just like factory. Matt is awesome. I have Tadds files on my truck and I love them. So there is a good option out there for everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

superstroked

Reaction score
Rudy's sells the SCT X4 with custom off road tunes and I am curious how it runs. Anyone run it? Do they tune in house or outsource to someone?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Rudy's sells the SCT X4 with custom off road tunes and I am curious how it runs. Anyone run it? Do they tune in house or outsource to someone?

All of us who have the x4 tuning capability all get them from the same place. It is not in house. Let me know if I can help you out with one.

superstroked

Reaction score
all diesels are speed based trans tuning.
Are you sure about that? Not knocking your ford cred, but I am not sure that is right. I think load based tuning is what makes a gearhead file shift better. I just don't want pounding shifts like I got with spartan on my six fo and the lockup OD at 40 and lug the motor getting on the highway. That's all

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Are you sure about that? Not knocking your ford cred, but I am not sure that is right. I think load based tuning is what makes a gearhead file shift better. I just don't want pounding shifts like I got with spartan on my six fo and the lockup OD at 40 and lug the motor getting on the highway. That's all

not positive , but a VERY reputable tuner told me that. load based tuning sounds incredibly tricky. these shift smooth , and nothing like a older version spartan on a 6.4 . i do wish matt tuned these , but he doesnt and wont. i dont blame him.

superstroked

Reaction score
not positive , but a VERY reputable tuner told me that. load based tuning sounds incredibly tricky. these shift smooth , and nothing like a older version spartan on a 6.4 . i do wish matt tuned these , but he doesnt and wont. i dont blame him.
10-4..I wish he would too. I think the market may be worth it for him..or not..haha

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
10-4..I wish he would too. I think the market may be worth it for him..or not..haha

for jail time? i highly doubt it, and im not even sure he could access the software to make it happen. i did text hjim about the load vs speed thing and he said uses load vs static speed. i know his trans tunes are really good in my 6.4's .

Latest posts

Members online