CYBER MONDAY SALE

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Since our black Friday sale was so successful, we are doing the same sale again for Cyber Monday.

160/30, 175/80, 200/80, 230/100, 250/200 and 300/200 injectors all at 15% OFF!!!

Online Only

Use coupon code "cyber-monday"

greyford1979

Reaction score
You gonna have a tax time 15% off sale in January?? LOL My brother just bought yours and loves them. Rode in his truck and what a difference!

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
We may put together some type of sale or package at that time. But this is the only time you will see this amount of savings available.

greyford1979

Reaction score
Even at full price they are well worth it and will be ordering some from you. If work didn't slow down for me right now, I would've already placed my order lol. Gotta spend money on that whole Christmas thing instead :doh: Well unless my truck doesn't fire up because the injectors don't fire when I go out in a few, keep your fingers crossed LOL

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ive tried three times and cant get my purchase done. Whats the deal? It keeps saying "unable to process requests at this time". I put the injectors in the cart and everything is right and then no worky.

If you get this Im trying to order....but the site isnt working. People.have been saying that on the facebook page since late afternoon.

Anybody have any insight?

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
We have had several orders go through so 'm not sure what is the issue. Give us a call tomorrow and we will honor the price if you could not get through.

95powersmoker

Reaction score
Same thing for me... Tried three times... Finally just did the print and call option to time stamp an invoice number. Will call in the morning.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Again, sorry for those of you that could not process your orders. I just checked and we have a ton of orders that did go through.

Did you attempt to pay with paypal or credit cards?

We will get to the bottom of this.

Reaction score
Had the same issue. And for some reason every time I tried it did infact order them so I ordered two sets on accident. Owell lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, i was attempting to use a credit card. I have the woman calling in this morning to.straighten this up.

TyCorr

Reaction score
She tried to.call the order in three times today. Left a message or two. If you could update this thread that'd be stellar.

Tim @ P.I.S.

Reaction score
Once Again, my apologizes.

We are correcting this issue today.

I believe we contacted everyone back and have everyone taken care of.

If you did not get a call back please give us a call.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.