Danny Toops Memorial Sled Pull

MINK

Reaction score
Please let me know if anyone has any questions, this should be a HUGE event so dont miss it! One of the best tracks in Central Ohio!

attachment.jpg

Attachments

• pull.jpg
    pull.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 222

MINK

Reaction score
So a 38r is out for that class?

live life full throttle

Yes, Ill be blunt - a 38r truck isnt going to place anyways so tech wont be an issue if someone is wanting to pull for fun.

A dedicated truck like Jareds will have to pull exibition, we know he can run power whise but for the 2.5 rule his chargers are illegal.

We're gonna do what we can to accomidate but this is a actual COTPC pull so rules are rules when it comes to placing and payouts.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yes, Ill be blunt - a 38r truck isnt going to place anyways so tech wont be an issue if someone is wanting to pull for fun.

A dedicated truck like Jareds will have to pull exibition, we know he can run power whise but for the 2.5 rule his chargers are illegal.

We're gonna do what we can to accomidate but this is a actual COTPC pull so rules are rules when it comes to placing and payouts.

Ahhh yes, I forgot where the event was at.. id rather someone be blunt and to the point and not beat around the bush... what are the hp levals guys are achieving in 2.5 down there? prolly what guys are getting up here with a 2.6 charger. Lol

live life full throttle

MINK

Reaction score
Ahhh yes, I forgot where the event was at.. id rather someone be blunt and to the point and not beat around the bush... what are the hp levals guys are achieving in 2.5 down there? prolly what guys are getting up here with a 2.6 charger. Lol

live life full throttle

750-800hp isnt a problem.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
You know I'll be there..... I'm trying to figure out how I can be in Indy for the drag racing in the morning as well..... I might have a lot of miles on Nessy this day... LOL

Latest posts

Members online