Dash Daq boost readings

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I have a mechanical gauge on my truck and it always reads the same as my LW does.

Are you datalogging Eric? Or have the alarm set at a specific that once it comes on you look at your mechanical? Please tell me your LW is not reading PSI on the backpressure

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Are you datalogging Eric? Or have the alarm set at a specific that once it comes on you look at your mechanical? Please tell me your LW is not reading PSI on the backpressure

No I'm no datalogging it, just watching both as I have them set up pretty close to eachother. I'm referring to boost pressure though, how ever I do wish the BP was shown in psi instead of kpa.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
No I'm no datalogging it, just watching both as I have them set up pretty close to eachother. I'm referring to boost pressure though, how ever I do wish the BP was shown in psi instead of kpa.

Yeah me too.. I just set my alarm and wait for it to go off and i know where i am above then LOL

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im wondering if there are certain ford flashes this is more common on, or strategys that may or may not make a difference.

can someone hook shop air to the map sensor and regulate the pressure to higher than 60 psi controlably? I would be interested to see if everyones stops reading at 60 psi like the few i have seen here

WoodBoy

Reaction score
im wondering if there are certain ford flashes this is more common on, or strategys that may or may not make a difference.

can someone hook shop air to the map sensor and regulate the pressure to higher than 60 psi controlably? I would be interested to see if everyones stops reading at 60 psi like the few i have seen here

Im about to go plug the end of my exhaust and put an Air pressure gauge in one bung hole while i use the shop hole to blow air and pressurize through another bung hole.. Ill let you know shortly

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Im about to go plug the end of my exhaust and put an Air pressure gauge in one bung hole while i use the shop hole to blow air and pressurize through another bung hole.. Ill let you know shortly

Humm I don't know about that but I'll wait and see.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.