dauls or stacks????

Brads93 idi

Reaction score
Ok I'm trying to figure out if I wana go with dauls out the back or just run twin stacks.... so does anybody have pics or advice on what my old idi would look like and sound like... o yeah i wana run 3 in or 4 in from turbo back to 6 inch tips

Layson

Reaction score
If you don't want a ton of attention go with duals out the rear... LOL

You can't go wrong with that!

Rowdy Racks

Reaction score
I would stack it we do lots of kits and after hearing how all these different trucks sound with stacks Ill never own a diesel without at least a big single stack

chromehound

Reaction score
My truck came with duals that had rusted off when I got it. An issue from the duals might be if you wanted to go with a bigger rear tank. I also ran into problems putting my single on but that could be from the PO cutting the hangers off and the gooseneck in the shortbed causing clearance issues. I had to cut the T hanger and add ~1" in length to make everything sit correct - I don't know if the T hanger location is diffrent in a duals vs single setup or if it was just a my truck issue. I went to dual stacks recently and won't go back just because of the simplicity.

Viking

Reaction score
Will a stack allow for significant amount of room? I love my single but really would love a bigger tank on my shortbox.

Mad Max

Reaction score
in, out and all around the matrix you live in
Will a stack allow for significant amount of room? I love my single but really would love a bigger tank on my shortbox.

if its a six inch stack, you will have plenty of room, i run a set of 6'' stacks and i still have a ton of room in the bed left, all it took up was 6 inches of the bed.

adamsalbums001.jpg

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Single stack - SRW
Dual stack - DRW
They look gay if they get switched around. As far as bed space my single didn't take much room but melted several grocery bags. Also cleaning soot of the cab roof was nough for me to swear off stacks unless it's for my race truck.

Latest posts

Members online