Death Wobble Question

cthis79

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site and need some help. I have an 07 F350 4x4 with a 6" Fabtech and running 37's. A few weeks ago I hit a bump goin about 45 and the wobble hit me. Now I know everyone says it's the trac bar and I have an adjustable one on the way from BD-Power. I was under the front end a few hours ago and noticed that the bottom rod (that connects to the bottom of both lower control arms and is in front of the axle) moves front and back a little bit. Could that also cause it?

In the picture it's the very bottom piece, sorry bout the quality it's from my phone my camera was dead. Thanks for any help

truckuno.jpg

cthis79

Reaction score
I guess, I honestly know nothing about the front end. All I noticed is that the piece in front of my axle has some play in it.

cthis79

Reaction score
Ok, what's that part called so I can get a new one? I know I'm asking stupid questions to yall, sorry.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
The entire bar is your drag link. The ends are your tie rod ends, they are most likely what is worn.

713Diesel

Reaction score
From what I understand Moog are the ones to go with. Lots of guys have had good luck with them.
I got the track bar from BD also and it cured my death wobble. Hope it works out for you also.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
I put the XRF kit on my 02', came with all the tie rod ends, new drag link- everything but a pitman arm
I skipped Moog since their ball joints only lasted about a year and a half

Latest posts

Members online