DEF fluid

Artosaari33

Reaction score
Out on the road and had to settle for walmart "PEAK blue def" anybody see or hear of any problems using this stuff? Just curious this is my first time adding it:ford:

dsmracing1

Reaction score
What's the worst that could happen? My guess would be you would have to delete your emissions system and start having some real fun! ;)

Artosaari33

Reaction score
LOL thanks guys!! No deletes yet....:naughty: looking to egr/dpf knock them both out at the same time then read more about the DEF delete and then run that h&S mini maxx and id be happy

Artosaari33

Reaction score
Yea kinda figured that, but how do you keep it from popping up on the dash or going in this limp mode as iv heard about? Sry this is my first diesel be pashient with me!!

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I haven't done any deletes either just letting the warranty run it's course but mine is saying fluid below half when I go under systems check so how far until I hit the limp mode?

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Yea I figured it would come up with some kinda warning for the level, leaving out today after work to go meet up with some people for a night of trail riding tonight so I have roughly a 45 min drive one way and I'll be pulling some wheelers and side x sides there and back. Would rather not end up in limp mode this weekend. Might go ahead and pick some up after work just to play it safe I guess

Arconalloy

Reaction score
How big is the tank? 5 gal maybe? I went and bought a 2.5 gallon of the motorcraft from ford on my lunch break since they close early today I'll top the tank off when I get off

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.