DEF tank used for meth reservoir?

Reaction score
I was wondering if there's any reason why I couldn't use the DEF tank for meth storage. I have a 7 gallon tank that came with the kit but figured if there's not going to be any problems associated with storing meth in there, then why not use it. By the way the truck is ******d.

Last edited:
Reaction score
55513277.jpg

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
The replies here are too funny

But to the OP, I'm sure someone somewhere has turned the tank into water/methanol storage, or fuel storage, or removed it to use the space as air tank storage...

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!! Reminds me of a few people I know! Lol. I have a buddy who got on that chit real bad but swore he wasn't doing anything. Until I walked in his dad's garage one day and he was sitting at the desk with a round magnetic parts tray slap full of polished pocket change! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

dcswetman

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!! Reminds me of a few people I know! Lol. I have a buddy who got on that chit real bad but swore he wasn't doing anything. Until I walked in his dad's garage one day and he was sitting at the desk with a round magnetic parts tray slap full of polished pocket change! Lol

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

"But I heard meth's not good for you"
"BULL****, this ****s more heathy for you than a ***ing apple"LOL

brown1

Reaction score
anyone used it as an auxiliary fuel tank hooked up to the main fuel tank?

can someone link a thread where this is explianed. i am intrigued. my biggest complaint about my truck is the small ass fuel tank. my 14 f150 had a 36 gallon. 5 more gallons would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online