Deleted 6.7s

highdrum

Reaction score
My '13 limped on me again the other day, same P0093 major fuel leak detected. Either I got a week lift pump or CP4, go figure my luck, truck doesn't even have 4K on it yet!

highdrum

Reaction score
there isn't much, different turbos supposedly to prevent the failures. Tuning from the aftermarket companies is the biggest difference. They're limiting boost to 26 psi to prevent overspeeding the shafts and breaking them.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Well I'm getting the itch now can I get some Pam's from some vendors for a delete pipe? And a Dpf back dual 4 inch exhaust if possible. Throw in some block off plates as well. Thx

BlueOx

Reaction score
Well I'm getting the itch now can I get some Pam's from some vendors for a delete pipe? And a Dpf back dual 4 inch exhaust if possible. Throw in some block off plates as well. Thx

Pm inbound!

Sent from the wild blue yonder....

PlatinumScorpion

Reaction score
I've got everything in the garage still haven't made up my mind though..... Probably going for it all my rams and the gmc were deleted never had a problem.

Any truth to deleting early on is better?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Why do you have 2 13's ? I need to go work where you're working!!

No doubt. 4 trucks and 2 cars. Doing something better than us!!

IL farmers. Theres a family where Im initially from, the Beetz', and they get new trucks.constantly. Hit the chevy dealer in spring of 11 and bought 18 new dmaxes. Then in '12 they went in and traded in the few 07obs they had for more new ones. I was out there a couple.weeks ago and they had what looked like ten ccsb sitting on the.side of the building in a row, unplated.

Jareds trucks are much nicer,imo, and more to my liking.

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
I LOOOOOVE my single cab sooo much more after delete..mpgs shot up and it runs like a scalded dog with its ass chapped

RedRice589

Reaction score
I LOOOOOVE my single cab sooo much more after delete..mpgs shot up and it runs like a scalded dog with its ass chapped

How bout lets delete this thread so I don't f@ck my sh@t up and delete it. Blue ox will be getting an order tonight if this crap keeps going. :D

BlueOx

Reaction score
How bout lets delete this thread so I don't f@ck my sh@t up and delete it. Blue ox will be getting an order tonight if this crap keeps going. :D

Lmao I'm ready when you are bud

RedRice589

Reaction score
Crack kills... You should have my address in a pm. You know you're not supposed to take honest hardworking mans money.... Already bought HIDs for this pig.

BlueOx

Reaction score
Crack kills... You should have my address in a pm. You know you're not supposed to take honest hardworking mans money.... Already bought HIDs for this pig.

Lol no worries man! Yea I wanted that price quote from retro too lol! I needs me some hids lol. I'll get you taken care of Monday for sure bud!

Latest posts

Members online