di reg return question

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
Just installed me new di regulated return kit last night and thought everything was good with it but today I'm driving g n my clutch starts slipping n I think wtf so I look and sure enough the lil brass cap on the fuel bowl that blocks the old return is pouring . I used pipe dope but still it leaks. Was I supposed to put a fuel sleeve in it and did I have to leave the guts inside it xuz I took the plunger n spirit g out . Any help is appreciated

Arisley

Reaction score
Mine has no guts, I have a short piece of hose, stuck a piece of steel rod in the other end and a couple hose clamps.

My pressure is set to 65 lbs.

Tncoalroller88

Reaction score
Like i say i have been on a phone, and no its not stripped i replaced the whole shebang my buddy had a spare fpr so i put the brass nut some teflon tape and gasolia pipe dope on it and tightened er up. Got that part of the puzzle fixed n started wiggling some lines n also found one of the an fittings a bit loose also so i tightend it up too now maybe with a little luck the ole whore will stop wasting my fuel. I just really hope this hasnt ruined my clutch.Thanks all for the help n quick responces.. maybe my typing will meet standards on here one day too, when the english sesson begins ill be the first in there since its so important to some on here

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Like i say i have been on a phone, and no its not stripped i replaced the whole shebang my buddy had a spare fpr so i put the brass nut some teflon tape and gasolia pipe dope on it and tightened er up. Got that part of the puzzle fixed n started wiggling some lines n also found one of the an fittings a bit loose also so i tightend it up too now maybe with a little luck the ole whore will stop wasting my fuel. I just really hope this hasnt ruined my clutch.Thanks all for the help n quick responces.. maybe my typing will meet standards on here one day too, when the english sesson begins ill be the first in there since its so important to some on here

Glad you got your leak fixed.. And I was just giving you a hard time.

02pstroke

Reaction score
Still holdin pressure? I didn't put anything but pipe dope on mine, but the lines coming off the bowl did loosen up making an enormous mess

littleredstroker

Reaction score
I started mine, at 10 pm thinking I could have it done in 2 hours, bout 130 am I got it done. Used dope, brass cap leaked
, tightened it litterally 1/8 of a turn and felt it give, stripped it out, didn't have another one on our spare motors , 45$ part from ford and is a dick to change out. Stuffs in the way.. I replaced with Teflon tape and problems solved.
sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

littleredstroker

Reaction score
uda9epuj.jpg
that piece comming right off bowl

sent while trying not to JJ My rods!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online