Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDub

Reaction score
Heard custom autos new rig made the top 30. They just dropped the motor in it tonight for pictures to submit

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

jdgleason

Reaction score
Randall's truck should be a well rounded truck if all goes well. As he said, Fuel won't be an issue. I'm excited to see this years events unfold!

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Aron Nick got a letter. Megacab 6.7 with some goodies. Went for a ride in it a few weeks ago when it had a single pump and a 66mm and it ripped. I know what's getting done to it and its going to be nasty. But it did do 598 on the same tune he tows with. Its a hot shot truck...

sent from the sea

MINK

Reaction score
Aron Nick got a letter. Megacab 6.7 with some goodies. Went for a ride in it a few weeks ago when it had a single pump and a 66mm and it ripped. I know what's getting done to it and its going to be nasty. But it did do 598 on the same tune he tows with. Its a hot shot truck...

sent from the sea

My buddy, Matt @ Firepunk also got the word for more pics of his mega cab - old setup was dual pumps, flux 4.5s and a ed s469, Phat shaft trans - ran 11.5-11.7 all day....It just got billet rods and if voted, will be at dpc with a rather large set of ED compounds.

Like Wayne said, I love seeing all these trucks no matter the make!

Dustball8504

Reaction score
expected crucifixion for not having time slips or dyno numbers...

24737178.jpg

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
6L's can't make 600hp on fuel. We all know that LOL

To bad there's no 6L out there this year to compete

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
considering there were only like 11 fords that entered... the chances anyone that entered got in the voting. LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
considering there were only like 11 fords that entered... the chances anyone that entered got in the voting. LOL

Oh was it really only 11? That doesn't exactly surprise me, but I thought I had heard it was an extremely strong year for the Fords.

I realize its not an accomplishment to make the magazine, I was just saying I knew someone that got an email about it.....

Whoever gets in.....fck **** up. We don't need people calling a ford winning 12' a fluke!

Wayne

Reaction score
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if this thread were locked. It's fairly well played out. Someone can start a new one on the voting when the mag comes out.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Sucks if only 11 Fords entered. Well the ones there just need to show them there is strength in a few. Or some bs. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online