DirtyDiesels 2nd Annual Winter Dyno Day

strokersmoker

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I couldn't make it but a few of the guys here went.
They said it was a good time.
I am glad everyone had a good time.
You fellows should have talked to the guys they are all very personable.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Pretty solid day out there today. Little cold but what do ya expect for December. Was kinda upset mpd wasn't there to put on a show but some others put down good numbers. My buddy is actually making a video of all the dyno/burnouts that were going on all day so I'll make sure to post when it's done.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Pretty solid day out there today. Little cold but what do ya expect for December. Was kinda upset mpd wasn't there to put on a show but some others put down good numbers. My buddy is actually making a video of all the dyno/burnouts that were going on all day so I'll make sure to post when it's done.

When did burnouts happen? We left at about 1230 I guess once the truck got off the rollers.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Oh. Only ones I knew about were the ones we were laying down near the burgerking/ gas station while warming the truck up. Didn't notice anything spectacular in other words.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Just noticed the site is live and up! Congrats on getting it up so quickly Gare and everybody else! Can't wait to see what's in store!

Your boy never got out of the truck while I was there to see...

When did burnouts happen? We left at about 1230 I guess once the truck got off the rollers.

Lol nothing too crazy except for one SD. the one with no bed, no pass rear window(roof shingles coving the hole LOL), Door locks punched out, etc... he bought it for $900, slapped 250/100's in it and ran it... no joke. No studs, oil, fuel, stock tuning, of and a 250 shot of nitrous LOL LOL LOL LOL

Do a maaaaasssive and smokey burnout in front of the shop a then took off like a rocket down the rd past a cop going by(didn't even turn around haha)

Oh and a white Mazda 3 did a wicked burnout too... other than that just a bunch of guys busted them loose and a dew made us think they were gonna tap the guardrail lol

Glad I came out... I'm in for next year for sure

dsberman94

Reaction score
That post truck with no bed or windows was, let's call it, interesting. What did he run on the dyno if you remember? Guess I'll have to see you guys over in jersey in a couple weeks.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
That post truck with no bed or windows was, let's call it, interesting. What did he run on the dyno if you remember? Guess I'll have to see you guys over in jersey in a couple weeks.

Uhhh I really want to say mid 400's maybe even broke 5's but I'm not too sure. The truck was a joke and ended up popping a head gasket in the big burnout... ***ing hysterical

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.