DirtyDiesels 2nd Annual Winter Dyno Day

Reaction score
Just took a look at the facebook page. Sounds like this year will blow last year away. Hopefully its a little warmer lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Just took a look at the facebook page. Sounds like this year will blow last year away. Hopefully its a little warmer lol.

Going to be no comparison to last year... things have gotten good. Little bit of hostility going on between Hassler and Craig.. can't wait to see these dudes make some power

Reaction score
Looks like hassler is doing some mods just for the event. Hopefully you can get theese high hp trucks tires to stick to the rollers.....

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I really wanna make this but dang, 6 and half hours one way... Is anyone staying in hotels or anything?

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Sysx

Reaction score
I'm staying at the Hampton. That parking lot will have quite a few diesels in it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
I'm staying at the Hampton. That parking lot will have quite a few diesels in it lol.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's what I wanted to hear! Moving on to the next step, checking with the wife lol.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
To all you guys who are staying at the hotel, we are thinking about extending the event into sunday because of how big it has gotten... who is down for that?!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
To all you guys who are staying at the hotel, we are thinking about extending the event into sunday because of how big it has gotten... who is down for that?!

Ahh ***. I doubt I could do that. Maaaaybe. What's prices are everyone seeing per night at the hotel? Anyone got floor space? I got an air mattress lol

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ahh ***. I doubt I could do that. Maaaaybe. What's prices are everyone seeing per night at the hotel? Anyone got floor space? I got an air mattress lol

Let me see how my finance situation is doing at that point zac. Maybe we can split a room if I've got money for it.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
we still haven't made a final decision on if we will run two days or just late into saturday night. It will be posted though. Keep an eye out. Hotel wouldn't be a bad idea anyways...

dsberman94

Reaction score
late into the night im sleepin in the truck anyway. then again this is only about an hour and a half from home. could just hit the energy drinks hard and make it to my bed. im in for late night.

Latest posts

Members online