Disappointed in BMF's performance

BAR-6.4

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a set of BMF S.O.T.A.'s in chrome on a 22x10.5 8x170 bolt pattern, in stock?
I ordered them through a friend who has an account at Premier. Premier said that BMF was out of stock and they had to make them in China and ship them over on a freight ship, come through customs, and then ship to me. They said it would be 5-6 weeks out, which I had other items shipping in and I agreed to. That order was placed on April 19th. On May 14th I called and Premier was told that the wheels were supposed to hit the U.S. on June 4th. I had my friend call them back today June 4th (7 weeks), he talked to a different person at Premier, and they tell him that the wheels have not even been made yet! I wanted to check it out for myself so I called BMF and talked to Ryan. He confirmed that the wheels had not been made yet:mad:, but he had a lot of orders in for them. The sota’s were not on the ship coming over now, that would be here in 3 weeks. So I said ok, what other 22’s do you have in chrome? He has two sets of 22" rehabs in flat black, that’s it:wtf:, and there isn’t a single 22 coming over on the ship now. If I wanted the sota’s I would have to wait another 5-6 weeks with no promise they would be here.
It is a little disappointing when you have that much money tied up in something and can’t get the product. Waiting six weeks for a delivery date, and then when it comes being told they haven’t even been made yet, and that it will be another 5-6 weeks in disappointing to say the least. :doh:That would be 13 weeks to get a set of wheels. My stock tires were getting low on tread when I ordered everything and now are very bald. Not trying to bash anyone, but if you have a product and give a delivery date you need to be somewhat in the ballpark on getting it delivered to your customer. Dave at OUO is fabbing up my 7” tractions block and has been very helpful on letting me know how far in production they are and when I should have them. Marty and Doc at Truck Toyz were also very helpful in getting the 4.5” Icon front end set to me.
Sorry to ramble, but back to my original questions. Does anyone know where I can get those wheels, or have a set of chrome 22’s with an 8x170 bolt pattern for sale. I already have my 37x13.50x22 Toyo’s.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
yeah they're production has been a bummer. they have had some growing pains with the plants doing their molds and machining. the owner is a friend and hes bummed to. they believe once the next load comes in, the availability issue will be a thing of the past. it definitely blows, as i need a set of wheels too!

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on a set of BMF S.O.T.A.'s in chrome on a 22x10.5 8x170 bolt pattern, in stock?
I ordered them through a friend who has an account at Premier. Premier said that BMF was out of stock and they had to make them in China and ship them over on a freight ship, come through customs, and then ship to me. They said it would be 5-6 weeks out, which I had other items shipping in and I agreed to. That order was placed on April 19th. On May 14th I called and Premier was told that the wheels were supposed to hit the U.S. on June 4th. I had my friend call them back today June 4th (7 weeks), he talked to a different person at Premier, and they tell him that the wheels have not even been made yet! I wanted to check it out for myself so I called BMF and talked to Ryan. He confirmed that the wheels had not been made yet:mad:, but he had a lot of orders in for them. The sota’s were not on the ship coming over now, that would be here in 3 weeks. So I said ok, what other 22’s do you have in chrome? He has two sets of 22" rehabs in flat black, that’s it:wtf:, and there isn’t a single 22 coming over on the ship now. If I wanted the sota’s I would have to wait another 5-6 weeks with no promise they would be here.
It is a little disappointing when you have that much money tied up in something and can’t get the product. Waiting six weeks for a delivery date, and then when it comes being told they haven’t even been made yet, and that it will be another 5-6 weeks in disappointing to say the least. :doh:That would be 13 weeks to get a set of wheels. My stock tires were getting low on tread when I ordered everything and now are very bald. Not trying to bash anyone, but if you have a product and give a delivery date you need to be somewhat in the ballpark on getting it delivered to your customer. Dave at OUO is fabbing up my 7” tractions block and has been very helpful on letting me know how far in production they are and when I should have them. Marty and Doc at Truck Toyz were also very helpful in getting the 4.5” Icon front end set to me.
Sorry to ramble, but back to my original questions. Does anyone know where I can get those wheels, or have a set of chrome 22’s with an 8x170 bolt pattern for sale. I already have my 37x13.50x22 Toyo’s.

PM G Racing. He found a source (BMF dealer) that had some stocked a while back.

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
XD Monster and Rockstars are in stock in 8x170 22s....

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Friend of mine waited for 20x9's for his cummins for months. They definitely need to get their act together...

No excuse in taking people's money and no real idea how long the wheels will take. I'm sure they are simply going off what the suppliers and production people are saying...but at the same time if you don't know how long theyll take to make... Inform your dealers to let their customers know it could be months after their purchase before they get their wheels.

Not just bmf either... I waited 4 months for my fuels to come after ordering them. MHT has had the same issues.

I feel for the OP.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Moreso about premier getting their act together... My post may have pointed at bmf... But as far as taking the money I meant premier and other dealers

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
Fuel is pretty right on with the timeframes they give ya tho

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Haha try putting an order in for Rehabs nearly a year ago. I proceeded to cancel my order after a couple months. I'd wait a month or so, call, and always get an answer of another month. Needless to say Rehabs are finally available a year after you could order them.

It left a real bitter taste in my mouth. I would've felt better with an honest answer. But they do have some of the best looking wheels In the business.

G Racing

Reaction score
I had a few sets of 20x10 novakanes but the all went pretty fast. Right now I can get 20x9 reper in the death metal, only one set left. 20x9 in the rehab 8, 5 sets left on those. One set of 24x10.5 m80. And one set of 18x 9 novakane in chrome.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I had a few sets of 20x10 novakanes but the all went pretty fast. Right now I can get 20x9 reper in the death metal, only one set left. 20x9 in the rehab 8, 5 sets left on those. One set of 24x10.5 m80. And one set of 18x 9 novakane in chrome.

how do the rehabs look in person?

Rupp250

Reaction score
I waited and waited and waited for my Fuels. Then I get them and they shake, tried haveing them rebalanced, nope. Went through 3 sets of wheels. They were all drilled off-center. They were 18x10. Ended up getting XD Hoss.

**** happens I guess.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.