does anyone know

Parker brothers

Reaction score
if ******* has fixed or figured out the ez-lynk with the 2011 6.7 yet? last i checked the where having troubles with it but i really don't want to bother them.

Parker brothers

Reaction score
called ******* and they have no timetable or even if their tunes will ever work on a 2011-2012 6.7 with the ez-lynk but they did send me an n-gauge to use in the meantime, can anyone tell me if any tuners have tunes that would work on this ez-lynk for my 2011? (n-gauge does not turn off tmps sensors also)

ckrueg

Reaction score
called ******* and they have no timetable or even if their tunes will ever work on a 2011-2012 6.7 with the ez-lynk but they did send me an n-gauge to use in the meantime, can anyone tell me if any tuners have tunes that would work on this ez-lynk for my 2011? (n-gauge does not turn off tmps sensors also)

Are you talking about spar-tan? I was under the impression that they supported the EZ lynk

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Why don't you download Forscan and get a OBD 2 link then you can set the TPMS however you want it.

WydOpen

Reaction score
Digging up an old thread as I'm searching the forums for FORScan information. I can confirm you can turn off TPMS with FORScan. Just did it to my '15 the other day. I purchased and used the Veepeak WiFi OBD2 module off of Amazon for $15 and downloaded the FORScan program to my Windows PC. Registered on their forum to get the full licensed version (still free). You'll need to know the line code in the Body Control Module, but easy to find online.

Just heads up, if you're tuned you'll have to return to stock to make modifications and then go back to your regular tuning. I've heard some haven't had to do that, but I'm running Patriot tunes on an nGauge and I have to.

Some other neat stuff I haven't done yet, but change settings to leave fog lights on when running high beams, add D-P-F regen to productivity screen, and change fuel tank size for Titan or similar tanks. Pretty awesome program that is free. Just need an OBD2 adapter to talk to the truck.

eng53ine

Reaction score
Digging up an old thread as I'm searching the forums for FORScan information. I can confirm you can turn off TPMS with FORScan. Just did it to my '15 the other day. I purchased and used the Veepeak WiFi OBD2 module off of Amazon for $15 and downloaded the FORScan program to my Windows PC. Registered on their forum to get the full licensed version (still free). You'll need to know the line code in the Body Control Module, but easy to find online.

Just heads up, if you're tuned you'll have to return to stock to make modifications and then go back to your regular tuning. I've heard some haven't had to do that, but I'm running Patriot tunes on an nGauge and I have to.

Some other neat stuff I haven't done yet, but change settings to leave fog lights on when running high beams, add D-P-F regen to productivity screen, and change fuel tank size for Titan or similar tanks. Pretty awesome program that is free. Just need an OBD2 adapter to talk to the truck.

Is this what your looking for?

Forscan. What is it

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...om/forums/showthread.php?t=76682&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WydOpen

Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.