DP Tuner 6.7 (*** On)

dapherdoo2

Reaction score
Anybody running these tunes? Considering the 50 hp daily driver and was looking for some feedback. Really the.only issues I have read are tweaks to the tune to get the trans shofting where you like it. 16 F350 completely stock. Coming from a Raptor so looking for a little more giddy up and go.
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

marserdesigns

Reaction score
I'm currently running a Stealth Performance Module with the selectable switch. Noticeable power gains, they claim 100hp gain...definitely can feel a difference. I highly recommend it if you want to go that route

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm currently running a Stealth Performance Module with the selectable switch. Noticeable power gains, they claim 100hp gain...definitely can feel a difference. I highly recommend it if you want to go that route

most ever proven to gain on that module was 30hp .

marserdesigns

Reaction score
most ever proven to gain on that module was 30hp .

I lost a ton of bottom end after ditching the factory 20s and going to a 17 and a 35. After I installed this module, I have more power than stock and break the tires loose in 2nd gear. I didn't notice a fuel savings, but HP wise...much more than 30hp gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I lost a ton of bottom end after ditching the factory 20s and going to a 17 and a 35. After I installed this module, I have more power than stock and break the tires loose in 2nd gear. I didn't notice a fuel savings, but HP wise...much more than 30hp gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm only referring to the multiple dyno sessions with that module done by PSE and TSD . maybe you got a special unit , but it is virtually impossible to be over 50 .

theyallbreak

Reaction score
Go to powerstroke.org theres a ton of post on it. I did idp dxe-on tunes there pretty good just regens more even on the sotf no power tune and 65hp tow. I may switch to jodys tune here soon,after things settle down in houston area wich will be months

Latest posts

Members online