DP tuner

Twan

Reaction score
I see a lot of guys running Gear head, innovative, quick tricks and truck source.

Anyone running DP tuner? I went with his tuning a while back and he's been very helpfully. He's got the truck dialed in perfect. Think we had to tweak it 2-4 times. He has my shifts and convert lock up perfect and the low end power is awesome. No more light switch. He's been the easiest to work with too.

I tell him what the truck was doing and what I was wanting he made it happen.

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
Glad you are happy with the tunes!

We have quite a few guys running our 6.0L tunes, some just may not be on the forums.

Jody has been tuning 6.0L's since 2004 and his daily driver is an 05 Excursion.

SeeYa

Reaction score
I see a lot of guys running Gear head, innovative, quick tricks and truck source.

Anyone running DP tuner? I went with his tuning a while back and he's been very helpfully. He's got the truck dialed in perfect. Think we had to tweak it 2-4 times. He has my shifts and convert lock up perfect and the low end power is awesome. No more light switch. He's been the easiest to work with too.

I tell him what the truck was doing and what I was wanting he made it happen.

Thank you! I'll be sure to pass your review along to Jody.

Next time he is in CO you should get live tuned. It is the best way to get the tuning just how you want it.

~Diane

jag6510

Reaction score
I am running Jody's tunes as well and love them. Great customer service and love the tunes. Like you said i told him what the truck was doing and what I wanted and he dialed it right in. I have run tunes from the others mentioned here but really like the tunes from DP-tuner.
I'm in Wyoming and can't wait for him to come to CO again. I will definitely bring the truck down to get live tuned.

Latest posts

Members online