DPC 2012

8inchstroker

Reaction score
Fnck ya!!!!! Ford baby !!!!! I wonder how the dmax and cumminGs guys are taking it?LOL

DRUNK FINGERED FROM DROIDX

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Im literally beside myself with joy. For those of you who haven't had the chance to meet Erik, let me be the first to say that this couldn't have happened to a better competitor or person. Erik is a class act and doesn't care about anything other then having a good time while competing and he did just that this week, and did it very well! Erik got called in last minute to compete and he really did the Ford's justice this year with next to no time to prepare. Says a lot. DPC 2012 Im sure will be talked about for quite sometime :D

Congratulations again, Erik! You did everybody proud this week brotha

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Just too stir the pot a little...

The public has spokin and this is who they want to represent, not win diesel power challenge. I personally don't belive a 6.4 can survive three days of punishment

:poke: Pretty sure Erik proved the 6.4 can survive 3 days of punishment, with no preparation, and be the only one to not break, WHILE breaking two records. Aaron gave it a hell of a go as well, and ended up breaking a hitch.

Love you Shawn.

jdc753

Reaction score
Congrats Erik!!! Huge win for the Ford crowd, and amazing fight put up by all the Fords, great to be really competitive this year.

Also love that Erik's truck was no compromises just for the competition, ran it just as it runs down the road which is awesome, and proof a lifted truck can pull and race great.

01PSD

Reaction score
Judd's pulls are priceless... up on Haller's page now. Just goes to show you how great of a setup the Ford guys were running.

03 tx pwr stroke

Reaction score
Congratulations Eric and Aaron!!! Way to prove that Fords can hang with the best!!! I'm super excited for for ya'll!!

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
This is awesome. Congratulations. Just goes to show that showing up with the most HP wont win. You need to be third or fourth down the list on the dyno so you dont break anything, you did an awesome job!

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Congratulations erik. You made us all proud.
aee8882c-4067-bcc7.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online