DPC BS thread

alradco

Reaction score
Great to see one of our own up there, congrats JD.
What events are up tomorrow?

Nic

Reaction score
Hell yea Jared good deal. So much chit flys around you don't know what go believe. What about J.D.? His steamed out too. His truck ok?

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
My truck had a stuck thermostat, so I chopped the throttle before my second stage even came on over 25% and didn't even touch my third. I like how people assume it lifted a head.. Just wait, the people there will keep things updated with legitimate information 😉
Well you certainly fueled the Chevy fan boys on the Diesel Power posts lol... classic

JDub

Reaction score
Duramax boys used to dominate this a few years ago. Not off to a great start today though. Congrats ford camp. Who would've thought this many 1000hp power strokes could ever exist, let alone all together in one place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
good job yesterday fellas! minus a lil sweat from working hard, it looked to be a good day!!...

good luck in todays events!! some of us have to work and cant be on here.. just got cought up this morning.

live life full throttle

fordboy11

Reaction score
So I seen foxes input shaft last night she was pretty twisted. It wouldn't have made two dyno pulls. Let's see if they can keep it together on the track today. :D

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
For those who don't have Instagram
40f9b9f7fa1f13c6ebb683e1ac33fe62.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.