dynoproven tunes

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Number of years ago mine did 318, stock turbo, afe stage 2, 4 inch, TS chip. Now in oct it did 393 with van turbo with WW2, colt stage 2 cam, swamps 400/200 injectors, honey badger jr, gearhead tuning.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Dynoproven= joke
good people though. i dont see it a reason to bash them over dyno numbers... everyone should know by now that dyno's can be manipulated and they are a tunning TOOL thats it... a tool to use to show increases in hp... if you want real world hp. take it to the drag strip and lay down a couple passes. unless you are driving a rowboat at the track, you wont find a more accurate dyno...

it doesn't take a lot to wake up a 7.3 if you haven't been around them much... hell i have friends that think my ole red truck ,01, is a powerhouse... its wore the *** out.. needs injectors,hpop, glowplugs and a gpr... it MIGHT be 250hp to the ground IF that.. but since its a stick and a rclb the power feels totally different.... my dually, track times put that around 470 and it isnt running right.... not to far off the 492hp it did at beans back in 2010 when Johnathan(now dynoproven) live tuned it.

live life full throttle

Crowerstroke02

Reaction score
I'm not bashing them because of there false dyno reads I have a sour history with them on a motor build that they didn't deliver on

04stroker

Reaction score
As lincolnlocker said people need to chill out about dyno numbers they are a tuning tool you have that base number so I would suggest if you do any other mods and want to see what you gained just use the same dyno and operator. Want a better number go to the track.

Also to crowerstroke02 no sense in clogging up this guys thread with a good review with your negative comments on something entirely unrelated.

superpsd

Reaction score
It feels like a race truck now due to the noticeable bump in power. In a short while you will be saying " this pos is slow I need moar power!!"

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
I'm a guy I will always want more power but for right now it's great and as far as the track can't do that yet the clutch slips if it's in the hot tune with the petal to the metal and like always out of money for more goodies and have a ton of projects

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
And as far as the dyno I don't really care what it says I love the tunes and am very happy with dynoproven and the job the done on my truck I've only dealt with two companies that made me feel really good and that's zuks offroad they sells stuff for samurai's and dynoproven and would recommend anyone to do business with either one of them

Skill_Kills

Reaction score
Numbers dont matter as long as you enjoy it and you feel it's worth what you put into it. Seems like you do and thats all that counts. But yeah, soon youll want a bigger turbo, bigger injectors.....etc etc etc etc etc HAHAH

Latest posts

Members online