ebp sensor/ tube

noxided

Reaction score
I just relocated my EBP sensor and tube because the flex pipe on the exhaust going to the Egr cooler started to leak and my coolers were deleted so now I just deleted the entire pipe

I drilled and tapped the delete cap and installed the sensor into it at the pipe just behind the turbos

I've seen someone on here do this before and they said it worked fine

Now my check engine light is on and setting codes for that and turbo boost performance

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
When you plugged the sensor back in, did you happen to damage the pins?

noxided

Reaction score
i did not damage the pins that i can tell. i cleaned the sensor but it did not make a difference.

is this a bad location for this sensor?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Did you just use the sensor on the delete plate?

:whs:

This is how I did it for someone. No problems at all.

8e95e864.jpg

noxided

Reaction score
no leaks anywhere. so as soon as i get a chance im going to stop at the dealer and throw a new sensor at it

noxided

Reaction score
the cel light went off yesterday all on its own and it runs great now. i guess it took longer to reset than i thought it would, i drove around 200 miles after i moved it and cleaned it.

gman1

Reaction score
no leaks anywhere. so as soon as i get a chance im going to stop at the dealer and throw a new sensor at it

the cel light went off yesterday all on its own and it runs great now. i guess it took longer to reset than i thought it would, i drove around 200 miles after i moved it and cleaned it.

Did you end up replacing the sensor?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.