EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
His attitude leads me to believe someone needs to slap a BERNIE sticker in Andrews back window..

Nothing is free, Murica!

GTFO with that BS. I don't even want to vote this year with the candidates we have TBH....It's kind of like picking which STD Id rather contract. Ugh :doh:

Black AOD

Reaction score
You Guys are soo funny.

See in my sig where it says U.S. Army 2010-2014? Yeah. I'm not a fan of any of the major Candidates this year, TRUST ME. None of them ever served in the Military so I don't necessarily agree that any of them are even qualified to be our next President and Commander in Chief.

Rant Over. Moving On. Back to the Truck

OUO stuff shows tomorrow. Hotside Pipe and Intake Pipe back from Powder Coater tomorrow, Replacement Alradco due next Tuesday. Hopefully have this Turd back in my hands by the end of next week!

CAT35niner

Reaction score
It's not a turd. It's a fine piece of equipment. Lol nice buddy. Looking forward to seeing the OUO stuff.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Well the truck is on the home stretch......hotside pipe got re powder coated and the intake pipe got coated as well and both got dropped back off today at UDP...Truck as it sits

uploadfromtaptalk1457742875019.jpg

Lots of OUO parts showed today too. Diff covers, front and rear trusses. Thanks Jared & Dave!

Alradco Replacement shows Tuesday. Hopefully get the truck slammed back together next week!

Sneak of the OUO Diff Covers

uploadfromtaptalk1457742887853.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457742910062.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Jbird

Reaction score
Is everything under your truck brand new or something? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Ouo shti is so classy. What do the trusses help on a street truck? Just curious

Front Truss incorporates Dual SS and U-Bolts the truss plate against the tube which braces it a little bit.....Not like a weld on would though. Main Advantage is the Dual SS.

Rear Truss Plates the entire diff and half the tubes....again it wont do what a weld on does but im sure it helps a bit. It relocates the shock mounts up a little bit too.

They help empty his pockets and weigh his truck down. Lol

Yeah Thanks Shane. You are kind of right haha....

Man I'm gonna wish I ordered diff covers

Never too late to Hit Jared Up!

Is everything under on your truck brand new or something? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed Lol. I've basically rebuilt the entire truck over the past 16 months. Only thing that hasn't been replaced is the cab and bed themselves, the transfer case, the front driveshaft, and the hard parts on the axles. The internals were all rebuilt. The interior has remained the same.....Everything else is now new or aftermarket......Motor, Trans, Fuel System, Turbos, Cooling System, Steering, All Drive Accs......

It's only Money is what UDP calls my truck lol

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just posting this up to show Jared @ OUO some appreciation.

Before (Bottom) /After (Top) Shot of the black Anodizing I had done on the billet aluminum tie rod clamps that are included with the front OUO truss for dual steering stabilizers

uploadfromtaptalk1458147267888.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online