Edge CTS questions

F350

Reaction score
:nopics:
^actually.. i think you can.

I was told not all the PID's would be available I would be interested if that has changed cause I think it is a good setup if I could get it without the tuning. Not that Spartan is bad by any means I just like KEM

I just ordered one from drew tech today.

Please let us know

Let us know what all you can monitor with it, Jeff told me at one time he thought if you bought the DD outright from DrewTech it may not monitor all the PID's that it is setup to with Spartan?

I think with bot the CTS and DD you could potentially add different PID's with the right sensors I know for sure on the CTS but it would be nice to see if you can on the DD which I'm thinking you can

F350

Reaction score
Sorry about the "this thread is worthless without pics" I got trigger happy on I-pad LMAO

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I talked to the guy over there when I was ordering mine. I bought the ford enhanced package so I can monitor everything, not just the standard 20-25 gauges it defaults with. I just know this upgraded package has alot more to monitor, can't remember how many, but I'll post up when it comes in.

F350

Reaction score
I also talked to them this morning and with the Ford liscensing you can see everything Ford can which is awesome

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
:whs: was just checking that out.. thats effin sweet. can this go from ford vehicle to vehicle? itd be awesome to check codes on our family vehicles and customers while on trips.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
I would think so. I can't wait to check out all it has to offer. He told me on the non enhanced version, the ones that do come in the ford bundle will be grey and you can't select them. I really think there's like 60 or so pids. I'm pretty excited.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Put my dd in after some ice cream:walkin: only pic that wasn't blurry with the light, bad angle.

8e4225f6.png

Latest posts

Members online