Elite 7.4 liter stroker kit

Reaction score
Just so much more potential if only we had a decent set of heads

If your lucky you may gain 2hp per cubic inch of displacement added. If your heads could flow the air. So, realistically the stroker kit may add 80-120hp. Whole lotta money for that. It's been proven on the duramaxes that adding the stroker setup doesn't gain a whole lot... And they have good flowing heads. But I hope someone can prove me wrong.

97stoker350

Reaction score
i dont understand what is holding the ford engines up from making the power that the dmax and cummins do. less the heads which could not possibly be holding back that amount of power? How do the strictly pulling cummins and durmaxs make over 1500 hp and we struggle to make 1200 on fuel

madman1234509

Reaction score
The intake runners on our heads are ridiculously small. I sqw mine today before and after ported and that alone made a huge difference. But even after porting, they are still tiny compared to a cummins or dmax.

Reaction score
There's is NO 3.0 or higher class 6.4's. Except for one white (slightly) long bed regular cab 6.4. And we are only running a mixed schedule this year with ITPA 3.0's and mostly 2.6 classes.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.