elite atmo turbo on the way

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well all these good reviews about it made me order it up. Cant wait to get it to send to powder coat then put it on the truck. Should work pretty well with my mods. Thinkin of some 60 hp nozzles for the install as well. Ryan

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Let us know what you think of it, looks like Jeff from spartan is pretty happy with his.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
This turbo would love some 60 HP nozzles. As clean as the 310 is now, a little extra fuel should go a long way.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Atleast an upgraded lpfp.
Im pretty jacked for the turbo. Should help me out in the ski hill climbs

jdgleason

Reaction score
Does an upgraded fuel system need to be used with only 60hp nozzles?
Doesnt have to, no. To be able to run a big tune like x-race, you may drop rail pressure. Even on a tune with lower pulse width that will maintain, you would make more power.
Im pretty jacked for the turbo. Should help me out in the ski hill climbs
Thats no joke! Let us know how you like it!

SVTDiesel

Reaction score
I only run the KEM 345, and am waiting to have the cold side pipe, headstuds, and atmospheric turbo installed. So I am wondering if this ca nbe done after this stuff is installed or not, and costs. Thanks everyone for their time.

IBSTROKIN

Reaction score
What is the fuel bowl delete? My airdog is getting installed with all my other parts. Can the fuel bowl delete be done cab on?

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Is there a kit for the fuel bowl delete? Also, if you do an Airdog can you eliminate the fuel filter on the frame as well?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Is there a kit for the fuel bowl delete? Also, if you do an Airdog can you eliminate the fuel filter on the frame as well?

Airdog 150s use the frame filter

Airdog II 165 do not use the frame filter, but do use the underhood fuel filter

Elite offers a block to delete the underhood filter, as well as run a regulated return plumbing back into the inlet side (if i remember right)

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
im trying the AD200 ..as far as i know its the first one on a 6.4 .... i am trying it to avoid putting my dahl150 back on, even though i love my elite LPFS .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.