Etsy emblems

Swampfox

Reaction score
I purchased some for my king ranch and my new lariat from custom truck solutions.

Nj67

Reaction score
You should be able to contact the shop owner to ask questions. Never bought from this guy but all of the things ive bought off of esty have been good quality. Some people still care lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I can't find a link but if black is what you're after look up this guy on eBay. Seller name is joe1966fairlane. I got my matte black emblems from him about 6-7 months ago. I've had zero chipping or flaking.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I can't find a link but if black is what you're after look up this guy on eBay. Seller name is joe1966fairlane. I got my matte black emblems from him about 6-7 months ago. I've had zero chipping or flaking.

change your avatar ! LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score

Old guy who puts his picture in the ads? If so, he did the silver ones I ordered...they are bomb af!

Clean-15

Reaction score
I got some from Joefairlane and they were trash. Bubbly paint and permanent finger prints on the chrome. I was livid but he took them back and refunded me which was good. I wish he did them nice like Rich's but he must have been in a hurry or something. They weren't even isolated in shipping. Just threw all 3 in a box and off they went. Not cool.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
OP- I have used that guy for all of my black emblems. He was a PITA to get ahold of at one point, but his work is great and he uses PPG paint exclusively if I remember correctly. You won't be disappointed!

I think his name is Tim...

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I got some from Joefairlane and they were trash. Bubbly paint and permanent finger prints on the chrome. I was livid but he took them back and refunded me which was good. I wish he did them nice like Rich's but he must have been in a hurry or something. They weren't even isolated in shipping. Just threw all 3 in a box and off they went. Not cool.

That sucks and I would have been pissed too. I had the exact opposite experience...everything wrapped separately and no flaws at all. Probably 15k miles on them and no chips or flakes even on the front emblem.

SlimPickens

Reaction score
I ordered new emblems and used color matched paint to make my own. Some sanding, adhesion promoter, primer, paint and clear and I'm pleased. Wasn't too expensive either.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Post pics if you will. Im gonna need some ideas soon.

For two vehicles.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
For those wondering about the Etsy guy, here is the emblem after I cleared it.

image_zps3lgulpwg.jpg

TyCorr

Reaction score
Those are sweet! Mine for my 2000 are ingot silver and the ford lettering is white.

Latest posts

Members online