Excellent Diesel Shops in Central or Eastern Virginia

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah I tried to call you guys the other day, I believe I may have found the problem, up pipes .......

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Yeah, it sat for two weeks, they seemed too busy, so I just made the trip back up there to get it. Ordered all the goodies from rudys yesterday

Jlyl248

Reaction score
Oh I know, I've heard great things about them. I did order all the stuff from there so that counts at least lol but I was just going to get this stuff put on here locally. But when I need studs or anything major i'll def make the trip down there

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Yeah, it sat for two weeks, they seemed too busy, so I just made the trip back up there to get it. Ordered all the goodies from rudys yesterday

Well we were workingon getting on al kinds of stuff set just for yours so you could be a test bed for some of our products, but i guess the wait was to much. This stuff doesn't happen overnight like some think. Thanks for try though. Sorry it didn't meet your timeline.

Jlyl248

Reaction score
I was going for diagnostics, egr delete with wastegate and we had talked about some custom manifolds and up pipes.

I wasn't bashing your business, just doing an update

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Not knocking you either Justin, but after spending a couple hours datalogging your truck ,and probing through it with a fined tooth comb just kind of dissapointing to hear you're not satisfied. We are never to busy for our customers, and always try to hold ourselves to a higher standard, but it's not always visible from the outside looking in. Like I said I do thank you for the opertunity to use your truck as a test bed, and still would if you are willing. Just hard to make everything come together in a timely fashion to keep everyone happy.

F-250-Owner

Reaction score
I will vouch for Adam... he did my gaskets pdq...... He was more than reasonable on the price and I would not hesitate to use his services again, but I am still waiting on a high hp window sticker from him....

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Lol, we just got our new ones in there funny guy. Getting ready to send one your way with some of the flush we had talked about. Thanks John.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I will vouch for Adam... he did my gaskets pdq...... He was more than reasonable on the price and I would not hesitate to use his services again, but I am still waiting on a high hp window sticker from him....

Our new ones just came in but we might have to change them again. Once we finally get the stickers finalized they will be available on here and you will have one on the way.

Latest posts

Members online