Exhaust differences??

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
I'm looking to delete my 6.7 with a straight pipe only and still keeping the factory tip. I was wondering if there a difference in brands, I see afe,flo-pro,diamond eye............ If choosing aluminum in either brand and sticking to 4" is there differences??

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I will tell you this much. The Diamond Eye system exits most similarly to stock if you're wanting to cut/weld the factory tip to it. That's how I have my 1 ton set up. If you cut the factory tip at the right place, it will slide right over 4" pipe.

20130612_155102_1_zpsc5af025a.png

oilfieldstroker

Reaction score
Just installed the mbrp 5" on my 2011 and I must say fit and finish were top notch and ease of assembly was simple.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I've got a 5" Flo Pro with a 7" tip. Not sure if I am liking the tip as it seems to have made it sound a little bit different.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I think he meant that he just wanted to do a delete pipe. I would go with flo pro. I've used them for all my exhausts and they have really nice products.

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
I think he meant that he just wanted to do a delete pipe. I would go with flo pro. I've used them for all my exhausts and they have really nice products.

Yeah ur right but it's all good.

Yes just wanting to do the dpf delete so I will only be installing the pipe in its place. So I will use the factory dpf back pipe too with existing tip.

Latest posts

Members online