Exhaust recomendations?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh, i forgot to mention that i went with a 5" Stainless Flopro system with muffler and polished 7" tip. Also got the "full package" (S&B, H&S, EGR) and glad i got it while the getting was good. Just FYI If anyone is still looking for a race tuner the price is going up again, i didnt act fast enough a few days ago.

my flo pro wasnt a great fit at all, but the price was decent.

Reaction score
we got plenty of MBRP systems instock, or we can set u up with one of our own delete pipes witch are the best fitting on the market with no ?'s asked and add a magnaflow rear section if u want to go that way

MorganM

Reaction score
I bought Flo-Pro initially but the poor fitment issues caused me to sell it. Just ordered the SDP kit with muffler in place of DPF- ceramic coated too. Should be shipping real soon

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I bought Flo-Pro initially but the poor fitment issues caused me to sell it. Just ordered the SDP kit with muffler in place of DPF- ceramic coated too. Should be shipping real soon

What issues are you guys running into as far as fitment issues? I just purchased the 5" turbo back from Flo Pro.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
my flo pro kit fits like $hit. i'll prolly end up swapping to a magna flow. i currently have 5" stainless. i modified it to make it work, but was less than impressed.

Latest posts

Members online