Extreme X

dommel01

Reaction score
so i couldnt wait, i had to get the new extreme x tune from innovative, it shifts great, no smoke unless your wot, i mean i like more smoke not gonna lie, but it seems faster than my kem 345, but not by as much as i was hoping. The only thing im curious to is i did some boosted launches and stayed in it up untill 60 or 70, and the highest boost i was seeing is 42 lbs, i was seeing 54 with my kem, whats up with that :(

gman1

Reaction score
yes, they said its the same as if i would have sent them my tuner

This is what Eric wrote in his vendor section about the differences:

We've added a ton of new updates to our emailed tuning software, it's been a busy last few months. I'm now able to email the custom high power tunes and make similar power numbers as the pre-programmed. There are still minor differences, so the tuning style is slightly different.

Thanks!

Maybe thats the difference you are seeing?

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Are you 100% sure its not his new x race? I think only idp dealers are running the new x because its not released to public. Could be wrong though

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

dommel01

Reaction score
maybe, i would be upset cause i ilive an hour away, i called and talked to tad there, he said there is absoulty no difference unless i go with the 5 tune package, "which i prolly will down the road" he said if i wanted the 5 tune package id have to send it there, but for just the extreme x there would be no difference to an emailed tune.

so i said what the heck, but i would have gladly drove down and had it pre programmed if theres a difference

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I had the xtreme x around three weeks ago. I made a thread about it in 6.4 aftermarket. same results but way faster than the 345, and I saw 57psi boost. whereas my 345 made like 52. are you studded? cause if not I doubt Eric gave it to you...

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I know the extreme X he said had power differences between pre programmed and emailed, but I doubt there is that much difference. 15lbs in boost difference is A lottt

dommel01

Reaction score
yea i asked for the extreme x and in the title of the file he sent over it says extreme x, i was never asked if i was studded or not!

ok so heres the deal, i loaded the kem 345 back up and i used to hit like 50 plus on the boost in a 0-60 run, now i was running around 45, where could my truck be loosing boost? its not drinking any coolant or anything

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Size limitation I believe.
That would make sense, although some extremely large files are able to be emailed these days if you zip them up
Software being used to make the tunes
I am no expert, still learning in fact. But why would it matter how the tune is created? Seems once you write the file you could send it no matter what software was used to create it, especially with todays technology??

B585Ford

Reaction score
yea i asked for the extreme x and in the title of the file he sent over it says extreme x, i was never asked if i was studded or not!

ok so heres the deal, i loaded the kem 345 back up and i used to hit like 50 plus on the boost in a 0-60 run, now i was running around 45, where could my truck be loosing boost? its not drinking any coolant or anything

Up pipes?

Latest posts

Members online