Belt driven LPOP
Port and polished heads and C-ringed with 12mm studs
13 1/2 compression
Billet Rods
513 gears
ARB front and rear air lockers
Warren front lock outs
Triple disc clutch

There is a lot more stuff done to the truck I just haven't got that far yet I'm going to be upgrading the injectors I just don't know what size I'll be going with any help would be great thanks

Spears31

Reaction score
spears31.jpg

spears311.jpg

spears3.png

spears4.png

Spears31

Reaction score
I wish I could say how but I have no clue really the motor was built by woodruff out of Ohio I'm guessing it could be from all that secret squirrel stuff or the heads ;)

With the 3.2 turbo and 430cc injectors this truck made close to 1000hp back in its hay day
This year I'm keeping the truck at a 2.5 class they just started up and see how it does.

Sorry for the lack of info

davey99ps

Reaction score
So have you actually confirmed any of that info yet, or are you just going off what others have told you? Good luck with it, hope it works out

Spears31

Reaction score
So have you actually confirmed any of that info yet, or are you just going off what others have told you? Good luck with it, hope it works out

Confirmed!! And I hope it dose well with pulling.atley said that he broke everything you can name on the driveline so I hope I don't get to many headaches with it.

Spears31

Reaction score
Corey atley's old truck and setup
Yea it's his old truck but with out the the bigger turbo and injectors . He sold the truck to a kid that drove it on the street for about a year. So I'm having the truck wrenched on and will be a 2.5 puller this summer.being my first time pulling and all.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Should be interesting with only 13.5 compression and smaller sticks/turbo... I'd love to see a start up vid of that thing.

JerDirte

Reaction score
I wish I could get away with driving something that sounds like that here!
(SF Bay Area, Ca)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.