F-250 build

EASH

Reaction score
I'm good friends with the guy that bought it from Corey Atley . I did some wrenching on it a few years back put 3:73 gears in it few other things I think I got the driveshaft loops,the pulling hitch over at my shop .that truck was sick on the street just couldnt shift real quick cause of the clutch ....my buddy lost it cause of an accident at work had him off work for close to 6 months funny we were just talking about it the other day wondering where it was . glad its being put back on the pulling track

Spears31

Reaction score
I'm good friends with the guy that bought it from Corey Atley . I did some wrenching on it a few years back put 3:73 gears in it few other things I think I got the driveshaft loops,the pulling hitch over at my shop .that truck was sick on the street just couldnt shift real quick cause of the clutch ....my buddy lost it cause of an accident at work had him off work for close to 6 months funny we were just talking about it the other day wondering where it was . glad its being put back on the pulling track

Hey man I sent you as pm give me a call thanks

Latest posts

Members online