• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F/S: 2005 F-250 CCSB Lariat 4x4 Studded and deleted. 106k

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
First off, this truck has a SALVAGE title from the state of New Mexico.
I have never registered the truck(run it on repair tags).
It was registered in New Mexico.
Before my purchase the truck was driven cross-country by a major food catering company.

With that out of the way the truck has 106,000 miles.
Truck is RUST FREE. It was a Southern truck and it truly shows. I have yet to see a Super Duty that is cleaner underneath.
I bought the truck in the Spring hoping to flip it needing some work but then decided to keep it and gave it the works.
Truck got a full stud job. Heads sent out and were checked and decked.
All new OEM gaskets from the heads up to the turbo.
New OEM glow plugs and harnesses.
EGR deleted(MPD).
New OEM oil cooler.
New OEM radiator.
New A/C condenser.
New OEM filters.
Synthetic engine oil.
Zerex CAT ELC coolant.
Coolant filter installed(RCD).
WW2 installed.
MBRP 5" turbo back(no muffler).
Just about every body mount and bolt were replaced when the body was off with OEM parts.
I'm sure I am forgetting something.
Truck has AMP power steps on it(they work when they want to, pretty sure it is just poor install. Not installed by us).
Has Pro Comp wheels and tires(lots of tread).
Truck good use a good cleaning.
Paint isn't the greatest.
Truck runs and drives pretty good with no major issues. A few things could use TLC but it is a "turn key" truck.

My original intention was to put a plow on it for the Winter but I can't bring myself to do that to a truck that is as clean on the bottom as this one is.

I'd entertain trades for a 6.0 or 6.4 that needs work. Must be 4x4. Prefer RCLB(for a plow truck).

I'm going to ask $12,500obo based on the amount of work and parts that just went into it. I'm open to offers. Worst I can say is no. Call or text my cell# which is in my signature for quickest response.

As with any used vehicle it is sold AS-IS.

0BD10BDA-0259-40D1-8CF5-CD33E85AD429_zpsu9bcwwol.jpg

DB43FCBB-8107-4E3F-BF54-ECB05E1A108F_zpsn0lacml7.jpg

3025BCDE-8904-41A7-A272-3CC48D6B8A36_zps7hvsym8g.jpg

9913C07D-F4E1-4A57-919D-4741CE76039D_zpscejz9isy.jpg

3A784746-00E8-4F51-84B8-1BF73DB46594_zpss1wgu8ei.jpg

FD6671E2-6F8D-4787-9C7D-F0C366D20750_zpsziwsowgx.jpg

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Does the truck drive good? Track straight going down the road. I needing a good truck like that. What is your location?

Truck goes down the road the way it should just like every other Super Duty I have owned. I put a couple hundred miles on the truck before I did all the work to it to make sure it was a worthwhile investment. I've probably put another thousand on since doing everything.

Truck is in Connecticut. I live in Shelton and the shop is in West Haven.

powerlifter405

Reaction score
Free bumpy bump

Not bad for a rust free deleted 6.0 that drives straight. I picked up an 05 theft recovery w/ the intent of a flip/project but my wife is now making me sell the 7.3 for the 6.0. Surprisingly in stock form it runs very quiet, smooth and feels as powerful stock vs stock as my old 6.4. I'm very pleased w/ it, 289k and it starts w/o any issues and no smoke. Can't beat a good insurance buy :thumbup:

GLWS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.