• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

F/S: 2008 F-350 ECSB 4x4 Low miles. Needs a motor.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
My buddy bought this truck a few months ago. It is hydrolocked. We could not get it to turn over. He can't afford to fix it as other things have come up.
We are in the process of buying a building or else I would be buying it for myself.
Truck is a FX4 that has been PTM on all the dark grey pieces.
Black exterior on black leather.
New tires.
71,000 miles.

Link to CL ad with his contact info and some pictures:
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/5113871878.html

You can also call or text me if needed. Truck is at our shop.

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
Any shots of the underneath? I see the plow brackets and would be curious about rust. Thank you

TyCorr

Reaction score
Bought this truck with intentions on fixing it but just blew the transmission in my other truck so one of them has to go. This truck has a hydro locked motor. Ran great until something failed. I have a clean CT title in hand. It has a ton of extras and options.*

Black paint very clean
Black leather interior very clean
Only 71k
Touch screen dvd navigation*
Bedliner as well as carpet and slim leer cover*
Brand new tires

This truck is a $28k truck once it has a running engine. Price is slightly negotiable but not by much. I am asking $15,000 Obo. If I do not get close to asking, I will put it on eBay. No I do not want any trades and it can be seen in west haven at the shop I had planned to have it fixed at.*

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Any shots of the underneath? I see the plow brackets and would be curious about rust. Thank you

No underneath shots currently. Truck is buried in the back of my shop right now. I can try to get it out next week for better pictures. I went with him personally to look at the truck before he bought it and it is clean underneath. No rust to speak of.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
My buddy still has this and we haven't done anything to it yet.
He obviously never registered it since it wasn't running. He had a buyer lined up that was financing the truck so he went through the hassle of getting a title in his name(while paying $1100 to do so). Of course now that he has a title the guy vaporized.

Price is $13,000 FIRM or the truck will come apart soon for a build.

I know the CL ad is down, he has no interest in dealing with CL idiots. Wants to deal with someone that knows what the truck is. Can/will text pictures.

jngreen

Reaction score
My buddy still has this and we haven't done anything to it yet.
He obviously never registered it since it wasn't running. He had a buyer lined up that was financing the truck so he went through the hassle of getting a title in his name(while paying $1100 to do so). Of course now that he has a title the guy vaporized.

Price is $13,000 FIRM or the truck will come apart soon for a build.

I know the CL ad is down, he has no interest in dealing with CL idiots. Wants to deal with someone that knows what the truck is. Can/will text pictures.

How does someone sell a truck for 13K with no title. That's an expensive parts truck. It would be worth more if your buddy got the title back.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
How does someone sell a truck for 13K with no title. That's an expensive parts truck. It would be worth more if your buddy got the title back.

He had the title but it was an open title as in it wasn't in his name it was in whoever else's name he bought the truck from, the bank would only cut a check to whoevers name is on the title. So he got the title in his name so he could get a check in his name. That's what I would assume at least.

Last edited:

jngreen

Reaction score
He had the title but it was an open title as in it wasn't in his name it was in whoever else's name he bought the truck from, the bank would only cut a check to whoevers name is on the title. So he got the title in his name so he could get a check in his name. That's what I would assume at least.

Ok that makes sense. I misunderstood. I interpreted that the guy making payments got the title in his name then disappeared with the title.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score

This is correct.

6.0Powerjoke

Reaction score
Truck is available. He has no interest in relisting it on CL and dealing with the people that brings in. If it's not sold in the next few weeks I think we will be pulling it apart.