F150 Center Console in 03 CCSB

LAIRD7_3

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site, just thought Id share something I was really proud of doing. Ever since I bought my truck, I've wanted to get a center console instead of the jump seat that came stock in my truck. I wanted the 08 super duty style console but couldnt get my self to spend 500+ on something like that. I got the crazy idea to put a console shift style center console in instead. I always loved my dads console shifted 2004 f150. It was actually a super easy process, from tear down to mock up to in and functioning. Took me and a buddy, wiring guru, about a full day to get everything looking good and working perfect. If anyone has question or comments, please feel free to ask. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 262
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 260
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 286
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 245

Txpsd

Reaction score
I must do this. Did you also modify your dash to the 05-07 bezel?

Txpsd

Reaction score
That's what I'm wanting to do next as well. I'm wanting black interior though. Maybe outlaw or Harley Davidson? Still sourcing it though...

LAIRD7_3

Reaction score
Console was about $200, bought it off eBay and came with the shifter. Yes I do have the center jump seat, through it up on CL. For now, yes, between the dash and console is open. Been crazy busy with O.T. at work so havent been able to throw anything together for that. Thanks again guys!

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
What are you thinking to finish the front up? I have been wanting to do this for awhile now but don't want to leave the front open. I have been thinking about extending the dash out to meet it but have not found a center console close to me to purchase and start fabbing stuff up

Latest posts

Members online